Adobe launching Creative Cloud $10 for Photographers!
Posted 04/09/2013 - 20:58
Link
"available to anyone who currently owns Photoshop CS3 or higher" - thats me out then!
Posted 04/09/2013 - 20:59
Link
OMG that's me out too! And here I thought it was such a hot deal. Only have CS, or CS2 possibly.
Posted 04/09/2013 - 21:26
Link
Shame - for $10 or what ever Adobe UK would charge I might have been tempted!
Posted 05/09/2013 - 08:14
Link
I got CC for £14 when they had a special offer on
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


898 posts
15 years
London
http://petapixel.com/2013/09/04/photographers-rejoice-adobe-launches-10month-pho...
Are you going to sign up? I am!
Twitter | Someone said time-lapse?