Adapter for pentax lens

derek897
Posted 30/05/2014 - 11:47 Link
Hi folks, do any of you know where an adapter to mount a pentax lens on a panasonic gh1 (mft) can be bought other than fleabay. Lens has aperture ring and will be left in manual focus so its really just a basic adapter i need.
My brother in-law wants to borrow my 100mm macro .
Hope you can help

Regards
Derek
I know what i like, If not always why.
Gamka
Posted 30/05/2014 - 12:09 Link
You could make it easy for him and lend him a decent camera too!

It could even be just as cheap for him to buy an older Pentax!
walt
Posted 30/05/2014 - 12:31 Link
I bought mine off ebay but you could try the people at srb-photographic.co.uk who have them in link
Walt
My newer photos google photos
My older Flickr photos Flickr
Even older ones Picasa
derek897
Posted 30/05/2014 - 13:24 Link
walt wrote:
I bought mine off ebay but you could try the people at srb-photographic.co.uk who have them in link
Perfect Walt, Sorry. Perfect, Walt.
Thank you.

Derek
I know what i like, If not always why.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo