Actual clear-out.
Posted 21/04/2022 - 18:37
Link
laurencea wrote:
MX and Kiron arrived, both in excellent condition. Thank you!
Glad you’re happy Laurence! MX and Kiron arrived, both in excellent condition. Thank you!
Bump for all remaining items. I’ll consolidate the list tomorrow.
Posted 22/04/2022 - 09:29
Link
Pentax SMC-M 50mm f/1.4. - £70
Pentax SMC-A 50mm f/2.8 Macro (boxed). - £105
Pentax SMC-M 135mm f/3.5. - £25
Sigma Super-Wide 24mm f/2.8 (in PK/A mount). Some small tendrils of fungus under the front-most element that I'm yet to clean. Comes with the Sigma 'Perfect Hood' and a leather case. - £30
Industar 50-2 (50mm f/3.5) in M42 mount. £15
Minolta MD 50mm f/2. - £20
Helios 44-2 in M42 mount. Some cleaning marks to front element, some small scratches on barrel. Can't remember if the focus feels 100% at the short end. - £30
A lovely little diaplan 80mm f/3.5 projector lens adapted to Sony FE mount (covers full frame). £45
S1a with ASAHI light meter - bought from our own Danofmk. Described as working but appears to act as a 'bulb' shutter at speeds less than 1/30s. If you press the shutter quickly at e.g. 1s, however, it will shutter for the 1s. Not sure why but thought worthwhile mentioning for clarity. Looking to recover what I paid. - £20
Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f/2 with close-up lens in PK/A mount. Recently had to buy a replacement close-up lens which is perfect, but will send the second if I find it in the house at any point. £350
Takumar 50mm f/1.4 (7 Element). Excellent with yellowing. - £60
Still have the A35-70 and M75-150 free with any purchase of the above.
Offers welcome! Prices including postage.
Pentax SMC-A 50mm f/2.8 Macro (boxed). - £105
Pentax SMC-M 135mm f/3.5. - £25
Sigma Super-Wide 24mm f/2.8 (in PK/A mount). Some small tendrils of fungus under the front-most element that I'm yet to clean. Comes with the Sigma 'Perfect Hood' and a leather case. - £30
Industar 50-2 (50mm f/3.5) in M42 mount. £15
Minolta MD 50mm f/2. - £20
Helios 44-2 in M42 mount. Some cleaning marks to front element, some small scratches on barrel. Can't remember if the focus feels 100% at the short end. - £30
A lovely little diaplan 80mm f/3.5 projector lens adapted to Sony FE mount (covers full frame). £45
S1a with ASAHI light meter - bought from our own Danofmk. Described as working but appears to act as a 'bulb' shutter at speeds less than 1/30s. If you press the shutter quickly at e.g. 1s, however, it will shutter for the 1s. Not sure why but thought worthwhile mentioning for clarity. Looking to recover what I paid. - £20
Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f/2 with close-up lens in PK/A mount. Recently had to buy a replacement close-up lens which is perfect, but will send the second if I find it in the house at any point. £350
Takumar 50mm f/1.4 (7 Element). Excellent with yellowing. - £60
Still have the A35-70 and M75-150 free with any purchase of the above.
Offers welcome! Prices including postage.
Posted 23/04/2022 - 00:33 - Helpful Comment
Link
I can't see why the A series 50mm macro hasn't moved. This is a stunning lens -- you can put extension tubes on it and you can put a rear converter on it too. It's as good as a walk-around as it is for macro. Put it on a K1 and its resolution is amazing.
Posted 23/04/2022 - 08:56
Link
davidwozhere wrote:
I can't see why the A series 50mm macro hasn't moved. This is a stunning lens -- you can put extension tubes on it and you can put a rear converter on it too. It's as good as a walk-around as it is for macro. Put it on a K1 and its resolution is amazing.
Agreed, and this one is in stellar condition and has a silky focus (and box)! It's a beautiful lens but I really am in a drive to consolidate my 'stash'. I've taken some beautiful (in my opinion) photos with this lens too. I can't see why the A series 50mm macro hasn't moved. This is a stunning lens -- you can put extension tubes on it and you can put a rear converter on it too. It's as good as a walk-around as it is for macro. Put it on a K1 and its resolution is amazing.
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJ8yJo3
Posted 25/04/2022 - 11:49
Link
Pay-day (ish) bump! Some lovely little bits of kit left over.
Posted 02/05/2022 - 10:19
Link
Little bump after I purchased some new bike wheels!
Posted 05/05/2022 - 09:01
Link
Go on guys, make me some offers! I'm eyeing up a new lens so might well be a little more malleable
Posted 10/05/2022 - 16:54
Link
Take the lot for £600 + postage.
Save around £170.
I’ve spotted a lens I would REALLY like
Save around £170.
I’ve spotted a lens I would REALLY like
Posted 10/05/2022 - 21:41
Link
Most listed on eBay.
Posted 12/05/2022 - 21:35
Link
Takumar 50/1.4 sold.
Voigtlander looks like it’ll be off to a new home soon, too.
Voigtlander looks like it’ll be off to a new home soon, too.
Posted 13/05/2022 - 21:42
Link
Voigtlander confirmed sold.
SMC-M 50mm f/1.4 sold!
Feel free to wing some offers across. That SMC-A 50mm f/2.8 is a beauty!
SMC-M 50mm f/1.4 sold!
Feel free to wing some offers across. That SMC-A 50mm f/2.8 is a beauty!
Posted 13/05/2022 - 23:40
Link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



198 posts
18 years
SW London