A week in the Lakes.. thread 2
Posted 09/07/2007 - 12:32
Link
Love the colours of those foxgloves, Liam. Is it me or are the foxgloves up there a better colour than our southern ones?
Posted 09/07/2007 - 20:03
Link
Hi Tim,
no, it's not you, they are a different colour, or shade anyway. Some are almost iridescent in their pinkness.. They really stand out. I kept taking photos of them.
Cheers
Liam
no, it's not you, they are a different colour, or shade anyway. Some are almost iridescent in their pinkness.. They really stand out. I kept taking photos of them.
Cheers
Liam
Liam
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
Posted 09/07/2007 - 20:11
Link
Much prefer the water in these, it looks like water and not thick fog!
I've taken lots of foxglove photo's too, and our welsh ones are better than yours!
I've taken lots of foxglove photo's too, and our welsh ones are better than yours!
Please call me aj,
I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)
http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery
I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)
http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery
Posted 09/07/2007 - 22:34
Link
Quote:
I've taken lots of foxglove photo's too, and our welsh ones are better than yours!
OK sunshine, prove it!I've taken lots of foxglove photo's too, and our welsh ones are better than yours!
Posted 09/07/2007 - 23:16
Link
Quote:
Yeah man, wot 'e sed.. innit.. wicked.
justgetoutandride wrote:
I've taken lots of foxglove photo's too, and our welsh ones are better than yours!
OK sunshine, prove it!I've taken lots of foxglove photo's too, and our welsh ones are better than yours!
Liam
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
Posted 14/07/2007 - 19:23
Link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



931 posts
20 years
Bracknell Berkshire
I've just found another three to post.. so I thought I'd put them in a new thread to save diverting from the last one.. I know, but it'll be my first multi-posting faux pas here..
*ist DL | 18-55 DA @ 55mm | 1/125 @ F8 | ISO 200
*ist DL | 18-55 DA @ 43mm | 1/180 @ F6.7 | ISO 200
*ist DL | 18-55 DA @ 18mm | 1/250 @ F6.7 | ISO 200
I sort of promise not to post any more from last week.. but if I do, I won't start another new thread.. John..
Locations..
First two, on a walk up to a tarn above Grasmere, and the last from the walk above Brothers Water (as mentioned previously)
There were Foxgloves everywhere, and a few, such as the one above, had been following the light around whilst growing and ended up in odd shapes.
Feel free to comment as always..
Cheers
Liam
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas