A touch of colour

08tiger
Posted 16/01/2023 - 07:25 Link
Australias smallest honeyeater, the Scarlet Honeyeater
Comment Image

Doing what they do.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Lubbyman
Posted 16/01/2023 - 09:47 Link
Beautiful - both the bird and the photo. Pose, colour, composition, background are spot on. One of the best bird pictures I've seen for a long time. Love it!

Steve
Posted 16/01/2023 - 10:57 Link
Lubbyman wrote:
Beautiful - both the bird and the photo. Pose, colour, composition, background are spot on. One of the best bird pictures I've seen for a long time. Love it!

Steve
Absolutely!
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
MikeInDevon
Posted 16/01/2023 - 11:55 Link
What a beauty, I had to look it up, it's tiny!

Excellent photograph.

Cheers
Mike
LennyBloke
Posted 16/01/2023 - 16:38 Link
Perfectly captured and perfectly beautiful
LennyBloke
davidwozhere
Posted 17/01/2023 - 00:40 Link
It's all been said up above. Super job!
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
08tiger
Posted 17/01/2023 - 06:24 Link
Thanks for the kind comments
C&C welcome.
Don.
pschlute
Posted 18/01/2023 - 02:02 Link
Very nice.
Posted 18/01/2023 - 10:23 Link
A cracking shot! Also brilliant turned 90 degrees as I found I was tilting my head to view lol.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo