A selection from the back garden
Posted 20/07/2025 - 17:27
Link
Your gardens more fruity than mine!!!
Great set... the post rain adds to the images greatly
Great set... the post rain adds to the images greatly
Posted 20/07/2025 - 18:15
Link
Yes, truly a superb set !! Thanks for sharing
Posted 20/07/2025 - 23:31
Link
Absolutely superb!
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Posted 21/07/2025 - 05:24
Link
A well seen and well executed set of images. You definitely have an eye for detail (and green fingers)
Fruit wise we have had a good year in the garden as well,or so the blackbirds who ate most of a bumper crop of cherries 🍒 say!
Fruit wise we have had a good year in the garden as well,or so the blackbirds who ate most of a bumper crop of cherries 🍒 say!
Stephen
645Z, K1, K1ii, K3iii + mono, K3ii, K3,KP, K-S1, K200D,K10D, K-r, Ist* DL, Ist* D, QS-1 plus too many film bodies !
Flickr Page
Photocrowd Page
645Z, K1, K1ii, K3iii + mono, K3ii, K3,KP, K-S1, K200D,K10D, K-r, Ist* DL, Ist* D, QS-1 plus too many film bodies !
Flickr Page
Photocrowd Page
Posted 21/07/2025 - 09:26
Link
Thanks for he comments - I find it good to record the garden every now and then so I can see how much has changed over the weeks/months/years
I sympathise with your Cherry experience Stephen - we have a single Cherry tree that I moved from a pot to the garden early this year. The potential crop of tiny cherries turned brown and disappeared one day, however one greenish fruit remained and eventually sort of ripened so we picked it before the blackbirds could get to it and I shared it with my wife
I sympathise with your Cherry experience Stephen - we have a single Cherry tree that I moved from a pot to the garden early this year. The potential crop of tiny cherries turned brown and disappeared one day, however one greenish fruit remained and eventually sort of ripened so we picked it before the blackbirds could get to it and I shared it with my wife
LennyBloke
Posted 21/07/2025 - 14:41
Link
Very nice set. 1 and 3 stand out for me.
Posted 21/07/2025 - 14:45
Link
Just seen these on the monitor, great set (was going to say 'juicy' ). Inspires me to do more macro!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7369 posts
18 years
Worcestershire
1. 2nd Year Apple
2. Various stages of ripeness.
3. Black Tomatoes.
4. The Fig Tree.
5. Nectarine first fruit.
6. White Ivy
7. Raspberry jewels.
8. St. Johns Wort
9. More young Apples.
10. First grapes.
It's such a satisfying time of year to see the efforts of earlier months bearing fruit (quite literally)