A photoshoot with K20D,

m42geo
Posted 25/09/2011 - 05:42 Link
Just done a photo shoot yesterday with the K20D.
Comments are welcome. Please suggest how can I improve the poses and lighting.
Thanks

#1
Comment Image

GEO_3525-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#2
Comment Image

GEO_3528-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#3
Comment Image

GEO_3537-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#4
Comment Image

GEO_3547-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#5
Comment Image

GEO_3550-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#6
Comment Image

GEO_3579-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#7
Comment Image

GEO_3583-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#8
Comment Image

GEO_3599-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#9
Comment Image

GEO_3602-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#10
Comment Image

GEO_3606-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#11
Comment Image

GEO_3607-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#12
Comment Image

GEO_3610-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#13
Comment Image

GEO_3614-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#14
Comment Image

GEO_3616-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#15
Comment Image

GEO_3641-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#16
Comment Image

GEO_3652-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#17
Comment Image

GEO_3662-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#18
Comment Image

GEO_3667-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#19
Comment Image

GEO_3684-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#20
Comment Image

GEO_3708-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#21
Comment Image

GEO_3715-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#22
Comment Image

GEO_3767-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#23
Comment Image

GEO_3768-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#24
Comment Image

GEO_3772-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#25
Comment Image

GEO_3775-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#26
Comment Image

GEO_3784-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#27
Comment Image

GEO_3786-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#28
Comment Image

GEO_3796-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#29
Comment Image

GEO_3939-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#30
Comment Image

GEO_3948-1 by geovienso, on Flickr

#31
Comment Image

GEO_3862-1 by geovienso, on Flickr
08tiger
Posted 25/09/2011 - 12:40 Link
Well done, excellent set, 1 or 2 of the later ones (dark clothes dark background)are a bit dark for my liking but you have got to be happy with them?
C&C welcome.
Don.
Pentaxophile
Posted 25/09/2011 - 13:47 Link
They look great but 31 shots is a lot to plough through... You might have been better off either posting the ones you weren't too sure about, or your shortlisted shots to see if there's anything you hadn't noticed. I don't know much about lighting but I think the fairly strong lighting here suits her and looks contemporary. I don't really like the light on the background cloth in some of the shots- what does it contribute? In a few shots she is touching the edge of the frame (her foot or hand etc). That bothers me for some reason.

I love the urban location shots! But really don't like the last three, her clothes and the mood of the shots is a bit 80's. But they're well taken. The last one is a bit 'glamour photography'. Gross!

But I imagine she'll be thrilled with these results.
m42geo
Posted 25/09/2011 - 20:38 Link
Somehow I find it very hard to shoot inside the studio, I ended up shooting 300 and only a few I can pick out, however as soon as I go outdoor everything seems to work a lot better and easier for me.
puma
Posted 25/09/2011 - 20:49 Link
Excellent set, the shots out side are excellent, the ones that you have done in the studio are very good but if you don’t mind me saying I would have used a strip light or a big soft box and set them to the left and used black flags in front of the camera, where you are getting camera Flare but that’s all every thing you have done is great
PPG link
puma
Posted 25/09/2011 - 20:56 Link
i hope you dont mind see link or this is good as well link
PPG link
Edited by puma: 25/09/2011 - 20:58
m42geo
Posted 25/09/2011 - 21:46 Link
Thx puma, what is black flags?
puma
Posted 25/09/2011 - 22:11 Link
Black flags Are just some black felt on a stand that stop flare you put in front of the light but not to stop the light on the image just to stop the flare link
PPG link
Edited by puma: 25/09/2011 - 22:20

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo