A K1000 for 10,000
Posted 17/02/2012 - 14:18
Link
Quote:
I do not have a battery for the handle, I have the DC adapter but not the cord that goes from the DC adapter to the motor. I have tested this to the best of my ability but without a cord or battery I cannot test the motor.
I do not have a battery for the handle, I have the DC adapter but not the cord that goes from the DC adapter to the motor. I have tested this to the best of my ability but without a cord or battery I cannot test the motor.
Quote:
Everything is as described, so please purchase with confidence!
Hmmmmm, Basically Ebay talk for : I had the cord, tried the motor drive and it didn't work so I tossed the cord and am now selling it as Untested
Everything is as described, so please purchase with confidence!
Posted 17/02/2012 - 14:29
Link
Not necessarily Mike, it is perfectly possible for an eBayer to end up with something that they have limited knowledge of. We just need to bid accordingly.
Best regards, John
Posted 17/02/2012 - 14:56
Link
It's the old 'Computer Fair' con where they sell SH priced goods
that have been tested and then have boxes marked untested
at about 10-20% of the marked price.... in seller speak......
Untested means failed the test and you should buy based
on what you consider a broken/non-working item is worth
that have been tested and then have boxes marked untested
at about 10-20% of the marked price.... in seller speak......
Untested means failed the test and you should buy based
on what you consider a broken/non-working item is worth
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 17/02/2012 - 17:12
Link
Interesting item. Probably a hybrid with the KX Motordrive or something like that. Not worth spending that sort of money on though. I'd buy a 645D if I had that sort of cash going spare!
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
This is a must have. link
Get the film out of the fridge.....