A forgotten shot reworked
Posted 18/05/2009 - 18:58
Link
Tremendous Only comment needed.
Leslie
K20 + BG2, K100d, MZ7, K1000, various Pentax and Sigma lenses
K20 + BG2, K100d, MZ7, K1000, various Pentax and Sigma lenses
Posted 18/05/2009 - 19:13
Link
Just perfect!
And you archived it!!!
That's as bad as my brother-in-law! He had done a "doodle" in water colours. He was about to throw it out when I rescued it and put it on my wall.
I wish I could draw half as good as his "doodles".
( Or my good shots were a quarter as good as your archive ones )
And you archived it!!!
That's as bad as my brother-in-law! He had done a "doodle" in water colours. He was about to throw it out when I rescued it and put it on my wall.
I wish I could draw half as good as his "doodles".
( Or my good shots were a quarter as good as your archive ones )
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 18/05/2009 - 23:35
Link
Good recuse.
I often look back through some of my older shots to see if I can spot any keepers with a fresh eye.
Not been as lucky as that though
Regards
PaulM
I often look back through some of my older shots to see if I can spot any keepers with a fresh eye.
Not been as lucky as that though
Regards
PaulM
All cameras are equal but.....
Some are more equal than others
Some are more equal than others
Posted 19/05/2009 - 17:45
Link
Very nice Simon
Posted 19/05/2009 - 17:51
Link
Thanks for the comments..
the shot was one of the 1st taken after I got serious about my photography and at the time I didn't have Photoshop, hence it sort of got left on the PC
Simon
the shot was one of the 1st taken after I got serious about my photography and at the time I didn't have Photoshop, hence it sort of got left on the PC
Simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2106 posts
18 years
Mold,
North Wales
All C&C welcome
Simon
[IMG]http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com/images/llanddwyn-beach-anglesey-north-wales-image.jpg[/IMG]
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link