A few more flowers

jvs
Posted 16/05/2018 - 08:48 Link
Not to everyone's taste, I know, but I find close-ups of flowers irresistible - such a variety of shape, colour, texture etc. Hope these appeal to those of like mind! Taken 2 days ago at RHS Harlow Carr Gardens, near Harrogate. I'll post a few wider views later. K-70 and DA 16-85
1
Comment Image

2
Comment Image

3
Comment Image

4
Comment Image

5
Comment Image

6
Comment Image

7
Comment Image

8 Talking heads?
Comment Image
John
1stEverPentax
Posted 16/05/2018 - 10:05 Link
Very nice John...i'm definitely a convert to Flowers as of these past couple of years or so...maybe my age...for the same reasons you state.
They are very rewarding to photograph.

Standout images for me are nos. 4 and 6 in that order.

Cheers

Karlo
jvs
Posted 18/05/2018 - 20:49 Link
Thanks, Karlo - I tend to agree with you these days. As well as being fascinatingly attractive, flowers are much more easily accessible than the majority of birds!
John

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo