A few more bees, and other things ...

Mike-P
Posted 29/06/2008 - 18:27 Link
Takeen today using a variety of the Tamron 90mm f2/8 macro, the Tamron 90mm with Tamron 1.4 Teleconverter and also the Vivitar 100mm f2/8 macro

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


And my favourite .. (Vivitar 100mm macro)

Comment Image
hefty1
Posted 29/06/2008 - 18:50 Link
Number 6 is my favourite; the background is less distracting and I think the colours work well together - I'd be very pleased indeed with that one!

I think the others are all quite good also, just not as "stand out" for me.
Joining the Q
Daniel Bridge
Posted 29/06/2008 - 19:03 Link
Pretty much have to agree with Hefty.

And when are you going to clean your sensor?!?

Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo