A couple with the Q-S1

womble

Link Posted 22/12/2019 - 23:37
I went out for a cycle ride this afternoon with my tripod bungeed to the back of the bike and my Ondu pinhole camera. I took the Q-S1 along for the ride too. Here are a couple just before the light and my battery died.

06 zoom.

Ayot sunset par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

02 zoom.

Grasses and a sunset par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

There are some others from the trip on my Ipernity page.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

smc

Link Posted 24/12/2019 - 13:50
I like the second one - nice colours and composition.

Would be interested in seeing the pinhole shots

womble

Link Posted 24/12/2019 - 18:40
Cannot post them here, sadly (although I do use my Q-S1 as a spirit level..!) but many of them are posted on my Ipernity account at http://www.ipernity.com/doc/288579/album/1246562 and some are posted on the US fora. They definitely improve as I am learning what works best.

Funnily enough, four or five of my top nine images on Instagram are pinholes, and only one was taken with a digital camera.

Cheers, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.