Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

A Couple of Manual Focus SMC Lenses

Sphere
Posted 14/09/2013 - 19:57 Link
I have for sale a couple of classic Pentax lenses that I've found I don't use.

1. SMC Pentax A50mm 1.7 in excellent condition, minor specs of dust as would be expected from lenses of this era, but nothing that affects image quality. Bought from a forum member, just want to get back what I paid so £44 including postage.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

2. SMC Pentax M135 3.5 in lovely condition, as with all these lenses minor dust but nothing that affects image quality. Again looking to get back what I paid so £35 including postage.

Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment Image

Paypal gift is the quickest, easiest and preferred payment method, sorry but will only post to UK addresses.

Thanks for looking!
sandinista
Posted 15/09/2013 - 00:09 Link
PM sent
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot

Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
sandinista
Posted 15/09/2013 - 10:50 Link
Payment sent for 50mm Lens
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot

Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Sphere
Posted 15/09/2013 - 11:00 Link
Payment received, many thanks. Will post out tomorrow.
sandinista
Posted 18/09/2013 - 12:24 Link
Lens arrived today, very well packed and in immaculate condition, many thanks. It feels lovely to hold, a really nice heft, what a gorgeous piece of engineering technology.

Now I just have to work out how to use it

Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Mnemon
Posted 18/09/2013 - 13:31 Link
Hej,

Have (and love) a M50 1.7 so the M135 would be a welcome addition. Only registered for this (lurker since a long while) and can't send PM's yet, though.

Is there any other way to establish contact?

Best
-C.
Sphere
Posted 18/09/2013 - 19:39 Link
sandinista wrote:
Lens arrived today, very well packed and in immaculate condition, many thanks. It feels lovely to hold, a really nice heft, what a gorgeous piece of engineering technology.

Now I just have to work out how to use it

Good to hear you're happy with your purchase. It's a beautifully made lens, that you'll find can give fantastic results.

A pleasure to deal with you.
Sphere
Posted 18/09/2013 - 19:42 Link
Mnemon wrote:
Hej,

Have (and love) a M50 1.7 so the M135 would be a welcome addition. Only registered for this (lurker since a long while) and can't send PM's yet, though.

Is there any other way to establish contact?

Best
-C.

PM sent
Mnemon
Posted 18/09/2013 - 19:51 Link
Thank you - replying
Sphere
Posted 18/09/2013 - 20:41 Link
M135 sold to Mnemon.

Thanks
Mnemon
Posted 21/09/2013 - 22:26 Link
And arrived safely, too - as with the other one, above, well packaged, works nicely and is well lovely.

Thank you.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.