A couple from today

Cliff-P
Posted 27/12/2008 - 14:55 Link
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/qqwton.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/11b2aut.jpg[/IMG]Comment Image




Just two shots from today. I had to clone out a blade of grass on the hedgehogs face, hope its not too obvious.
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
Edited by Cliff-P: 27/12/2008 - 16:30
fatspider
Posted 27/12/2008 - 18:26 Link
Nice shots Cliff, the hedgehogs fantastic, but why was he awake and foraging around during the day? should have been tucked up somewhere nice and warm in hibernation
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Cliff-P
Posted 27/12/2008 - 21:42 Link
Dunno is the answer Spider, I was surprised as well to see him rummaging about. Poor little thing must have been starving to wake up now.

Thanks for comments.
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
Hardgravity
Posted 27/12/2008 - 23:13 Link
Hedgehogs like cat food, so I'm told. If he's still foraging tommorrow you could treat him.

Nice cloning, it's not obvious.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
TGK
Posted 28/12/2008 - 02:01 Link
Lovely hedgehog. Yes he eats cat food but do not give him fish or bread and milk as this upsets his stomach! If he is about during daylight hours it sometimes means they are ill!
Tracey
K100D Super,DA 55-300.
CS3
Cliff-P
Posted 28/12/2008 - 10:20 Link
Grubs out there ready and waiting. There`s a big pile of dead branches covered in ivy in the corner of the field at the rear of my house, must have come from under there I reckon. I will keep you all informed of his activities if he shows up again, and try to get some more shots.

Thank for comments.
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
fatspider
Posted 28/12/2008 - 16:32 Link
You could always ask these people for advice;

http://www.sttiggywinkles.org.uk/hedgehogs.html
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Cliff-P
Posted 28/12/2008 - 17:02 Link
Apparently I should have taken it to the animal hospital, but it looked ok and was actively looking for food, that's why I put the cat meat out for it and left it alone. Not seen it since but we've got plenty cats now!!
Here's another photo of old Spikey, had a bit more time to play about with this shot. Let me know what you think. And that's a really good site spider, very informative.

Cheers.
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
Cliff-P
Posted 28/12/2008 - 17:04 Link
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/iwupfr.jpg[/IMG]Comment Image
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
Posted 29/12/2008 - 00:14 Link
Lovely pictures

All the best
Cliff-P
Posted 29/12/2008 - 12:16 Link
Cheers Vikram, and all the best to you.
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo