Visit Asahi Photo Visit Asahi Photo Visit Asahi Photo

A Big Thank You

Lubbyman
Posted 22/03/2023 - 13:35 Link
According to the forum's post counter, this is my 2,000th post. It therefore seems appropriate to say a big 'thank you' to everyone who keeps this forum going - the management, tech team, mods, sponsors and everyone who posts here and shares their knowledge, enthusiasm and photos. I started posting here with more than a little fear and trepidation. It turned out there was no need to worry, everyone was - and still is - friendly and helpful. I think I've learned a lot from here over the last few years (my posted photos might say different!). At the very least, this forum has challenged and inspired me to try different things and that's the best way to learn.

Finally, this post would be incomplete without one final thank you - to those of you who have put equipment up for sale in the classifieds at far too tempting prices. You know who you are!

Long may Pentax User continue

Steve
rick
Posted 22/03/2023 - 15:44 Link
Thanks Steve, although we're aware that Pentax User plays second fiddle to ePHOTOzine, we do ensure that the site is up and usable for the Pentax community to use and enjoy.

A quick shout out to John (Riley) for moderating the site and raising any issues with myself if anything needs fixing.

And of course, thanks to everyone who contribute to the forum, be it uploading photos, starting topics and not forgetting supporting the site with Plus Membership.
Pentax KP / HD 21mm f/3.2 / HD 18-50mm / Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f/2
johnriley
Posted 23/03/2023 - 00:02 Link
There's no doubt that Pentax User is something special and congrats to Steve for the 2000th post! It's 2001 already, so here's to your next 1999....
Best regards, John

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.