A bargain...possibly?

Karl
Posted 30/07/2009 - 19:48 Link
Probably get one for my hols, seems a bit of a bargain as it looks to be well put together. Thought other members might be interested.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00004TX6R/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
hefty1
Posted 30/07/2009 - 21:27 Link
Good price! I've got it's big brother (the Nova 4) and it's my all time favourite camera bag. They are very well put together, able to withstand torrential downpours and have plenty of padding to soak up the knocks - what's not to like?
Joining the Q
jon.dc
Posted 31/07/2009 - 08:40 Link
I really must stop visiting this forum...........

I always end up spending money
Greytop
Posted 31/07/2009 - 09:08 Link
Yes this it a great little bag for travelling light (I have one). I don't use it a frequently as I used to but it will take the K-7 or K20D fitted with the 16-50 or smaller (minus a grip).
Regards Huw

flickr
Mannesty
Posted 31/07/2009 - 09:38 Link
I have the Lowepro Nova 1 AW shoulder bag and it is too small for me. It will not take a K10/20D body with grip + DA 16-45mm lens.

Not my favourite bag I'm afraid.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
bforbes
Posted 31/07/2009 - 13:33 Link
Just splashed out on this one. link
Mike-P
Posted 31/07/2009 - 14:35 Link
I bought the Microtrekker from Amazon a couple of months ago. Excellent bag, takes the K10D with grip and 60-250mm attached plus I can squeeze in my 12-24mm and 16-50mm. I actually prefer it to my 200AW Slingshot.
leytono
Posted 31/07/2009 - 14:52 Link
I bought one of those Microtrekkers when they were mentioned on here.
Found it uncomfortable,bit too small and sat rather high on my back

My wife bagged it for work to replace her ageing Vaude rucksack.
Took all the dividers out, so if anyone could use them just say the word

Cheers
Rich
smc
Posted 31/07/2009 - 15:38 Link
Can I nab the dividers
leytono
Posted 31/07/2009 - 17:46 Link
Yours if you want them

Send me your details and I will get them posted

Cheers
Rich

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo