645Z image set

Posted 02/09/2015 - 08:42 Link
Thanks for the comments folks. The camera is astounding in the detail it produces, expected from a medium format I know but it has to be seen the be believed. The locations are stunning and the photography is my excuse to get out and see them. That's what I tell my other half anyway.
Posted 19/12/2015 - 15:35 Link
Pentax 645Z with pixel shift???? But what file size?
womble
Posted 06/03/2016 - 20:11 Link
I enjoyed your talk at SRS last week. Great stuff.

Thanks, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo