645D

Posted 22/06/2012 - 20:38 Link
I have just invested in a 645D 55mm kit. I am really looking forward to using the outfit. Shame that there was no "cashback" offer on this system? it cost a small fortune but the quality of the 645D and the benefits of this camera will soon make up for the outlay.

Anyone know why pentax don't offer any cashback on the 645D???
johnriley
Posted 22/06/2012 - 20:55 Link
Well, it started off very much stronger than expected and production could not keep up, or so we heard. A little later there was a 10% discount offer. Currently I think the price has fallen slightly.

Offers tend to be made to stimulate sales for a particular puspose, maybe there are enough sales of the 645D without such a promotion?

In any event, a great choice and one which should result in some amazing images.
Best regards, John
George Lazarette
Posted 22/06/2012 - 21:02 Link
Cash-backs are for things that aren't selling.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo