56 Spark plugs.

womble
Posted 26/01/2010 - 19:09 Link
Looks a bit too flat for my taste. I wouldn't do the sepia toning in-camera, I would use whatever PP software you have. My version uses the CS3 sepia filter feature.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Oggy
Posted 26/01/2010 - 20:22 Link
Hmmm. Still not hearing Glen Miller.

[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc222/Oggy3323/IMGP3151sa.jpg[/IMG]
womble
Posted 26/01/2010 - 20:33 Link
I can lend you a tape of the band I used to play in murdering a few Miller tunes if you like...
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Oggy
Posted 26/01/2010 - 20:43 Link
Kind offer Kris, but I don't think the stylus on my record player would cope well.
womble
Posted 26/01/2010 - 20:51 Link
It would certainly mangle the tape...
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo