40mm DA XS lens
Posted 09/04/2014 - 12:09
Link
£125 posted.
Posted 15/04/2014 - 07:29
Link
Bump.
Posted 15/04/2014 - 12:16
Link
I have one.... it has the same optics as the 40mm f2.8 limited, and is a superb lens for detail and colour.
I can personally recommend these lenses, at the price they are fetching they are a steal!!
Graham.
I can personally recommend these lenses, at the price they are fetching they are a steal!!
Graham.
K-1, Sigma 12-24mm DG EX, Sigma 24-70mm DG EX, K-3, White K-01 with 40mm XS and white 35mm f2.4, SMC Pentax FA 1.8 31mm AL Limited, 43mm f1.9 Limited, 77mm f1.8 Limited, Sigma 17-50 f2.8, SMC Pentax DA* 50-135 f2.8, MX + SMC M 50mm f1.4, SMC A 50mm f1.4, SMC A 50mm f1.2, Spotmatic F 55mm f1.8, ES with 55mm f1.8 and 28mm f3.5, Program Plus (Chrome) with SMC A 50mm f1.7, Pentax 6x7, Leica ii, plus misc. odds and sods)
Posted 15/04/2014 - 16:15
Link
Andrew,
Where in the country are you based please?
thanks
Ross
Where in the country are you based please?
thanks
Ross
Pentax K5iis, Samsung GX-20, Pentax A 28, A 50, Tamron 28-70, 70-300
Posted 17/04/2014 - 21:37
Link
I'm in the North of Scotland.
I'm happy enough to send the lens to you though.
I'm happy enough to send the lens to you though.
Posted 22/04/2014 - 22:57
Link
Bump.
Posted 24/04/2014 - 11:14
Link
Bump.
Posted 24/04/2014 - 11:39
Link
Can't understand this..
If I didn't have one I would buy it myself! Perhaps the photo is off-putting with all those filters stacked on the lens, but this is a lens with the same outstanding optics as the 40mm Limited lens, and the smallest Pentax DSLR lens ever made, with crisp accurate autofocus and aperture, with great performance and an addictive and useful angle of view........sharper and better rendering than many (most?) Pentax zoom lenses......
.....hasn't anyone even made an offer? Weird!
If I didn't have one I would buy it myself! Perhaps the photo is off-putting with all those filters stacked on the lens, but this is a lens with the same outstanding optics as the 40mm Limited lens, and the smallest Pentax DSLR lens ever made, with crisp accurate autofocus and aperture, with great performance and an addictive and useful angle of view........sharper and better rendering than many (most?) Pentax zoom lenses......
.....hasn't anyone even made an offer? Weird!
K-1, Sigma 12-24mm DG EX, Sigma 24-70mm DG EX, K-3, White K-01 with 40mm XS and white 35mm f2.4, SMC Pentax FA 1.8 31mm AL Limited, 43mm f1.9 Limited, 77mm f1.8 Limited, Sigma 17-50 f2.8, SMC Pentax DA* 50-135 f2.8, MX + SMC M 50mm f1.4, SMC A 50mm f1.4, SMC A 50mm f1.2, Spotmatic F 55mm f1.8, ES with 55mm f1.8 and 28mm f3.5, Program Plus (Chrome) with SMC A 50mm f1.7, Pentax 6x7, Leica ii, plus misc. odds and sods)
Posted 24/04/2014 - 14:21
Link
I totally agree with Graham. I had one and sold it and that was the only sale I regretted immediately. I have the Ltd version now but tbh the XS copy I had was a tad sharper wide open.
To sum up the XS: it’s very usably sharp from wide open, across the whole frame. In my experience it focused very quickly and accurately. The focal length is useful and versatile. And it is very inconspicuous so suitable for on the street.
Good luck with the sale.
To sum up the XS: it’s very usably sharp from wide open, across the whole frame. In my experience it focused very quickly and accurately. The focal length is useful and versatile. And it is very inconspicuous so suitable for on the street.
Good luck with the sale.
Pentax K-1| D-FA 24-70mm | FA 43mm F1.9 Ltd | FA* 85mm F1.4 | D-FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR | DA* 200mm F2.8 | Pentax AF 540FGZ
Posted 24/04/2014 - 20:11
Link
Great lens, someone should buy it, especially if they own a K-01, it works like a dream with this body.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 29/04/2014 - 09:08
Link
Posted 02/05/2014 - 14:34
Link
Bump.
Posted 04/05/2014 - 17:31
Link
Bump.
Posted 11/05/2014 - 08:39
Link
Bump.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



114 posts
12 years
No box, though it will be securely packaged.
Fotga UV filter included. I've got with box for his.
£135 including Special Delivery.