24-90mm on eBay
Posted 28/06/2008 - 12:06
Link
I would bid if I had an account (I usually purchase of my mums with ebay)
http://www.behance.net/robbranigan
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
Posted 28/06/2008 - 13:01
Link
Ebay has a silly search system. If you look for 24-90 you won't find it. But try 24-90mm and voila!
G
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 28/06/2008 - 13:04
Link
I should add that it's a very fine lens. I rate it higher than any other Pentax zoom I've used, including my 16-50.
Matt pairs his with a 12-24 and is a happy man.
G
Matt pairs his with a 12-24 and is a happy man.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 28/06/2008 - 15:01
Link
Hi,
Just a tip for ebay searching....you can do wild card searches..
ie search for: 24-90* will find 24-90mm and also 24-90/3.5 24-90/4.5 etc (just examples)...so will take into account differing sellers item titles..
cheers Steve.M.
Just a tip for ebay searching....you can do wild card searches..
ie search for: 24-90* will find 24-90mm and also 24-90/3.5 24-90/4.5 etc (just examples)...so will take into account differing sellers item titles..
cheers Steve.M.
Posted 28/06/2008 - 21:38
Link
Quote:
Matt pairs his with a 12-24 and is a happy man.
The 24-90 is now my most used lens A very good threesome is the 12-24, 24-90 and 50/1.4 Matt pairs his with a 12-24 and is a happy man.
Optically superb... I reckon it holds its own even against the legendary 31mm limited
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 28/06/2008 - 21:41
Link
Another vote for the virtues of the 24-90 from me.
And no I am not on a commission deal with John.
And no I am not on a commission deal with John.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 28/06/2008 - 22:20
Link
...and to think I nearly ebay'd mine
Maybe I could do with a spare
Matt
PS: Here's a very recent 24-90 shot
Maybe I could do with a spare
Matt
PS: Here's a very recent 24-90 shot
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 30/06/2008 - 01:05
Link
Quote:
Well if you ask Mum nicely....
forgot to add,Well if you ask Mum nicely....
shes away for the weekend and half of next week
as is my dad
hence why I havent bid
http://www.behance.net/robbranigan
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
Posted 30/06/2008 - 22:03
Link
I often use it as my standard too. My only complaint would that the contrast can suffer a bit if used into the light compared to say the 50mm F1.4. Other than that it's a great lens.
Posted 30/06/2008 - 23:13
Link
Quote:
shes away for the weekend and half of next week
as is my dad
hence why I havent bid
Everyone round Rob's for a party then! johnriley wrote:
Well if you ask Mum nicely....
forgot to add,Well if you ask Mum nicely....
shes away for the weekend and half of next week
as is my dad
hence why I havent bid
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 01/07/2008 - 02:40
Link
Quote:
I should add that it's a very fine lens. I rate it higher than any other Pentax zoom I've used, including my 16-50.
Matt pairs his with a 12-24 and is a happy man.
G
I discovered this last week when I sold an "18-55mm" and couldn't understand why it didn't show up in a searh for "18-55" Anyway I bought it for £21 just for the hood which retails at £35 and sold the boxed mint lens with caps and aftermarket hood for £25 + p&p. It was a good week - sold a couple of LX flash cables that came bundled with something else too.
I should add that it's a very fine lens. I rate it higher than any other Pentax zoom I've used, including my 16-50.
Matt pairs his with a 12-24 and is a happy man.
G
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24425 posts
24 years
Tyldesley,
Manchester