2017
Posted 09/01/2018 - 22:52
Link
Your street portraits take some beating even on your " worst ever year " keep up the great work
“Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop.” – Ansel Adams
Posted 10/01/2018 - 01:35
Link
The colours on that last one are divine.
Posted 10/01/2018 - 04:17
Link
Some great pics here....
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses
Stuart..
Stuart..
Posted 10/01/2018 - 04:31
Link
The street photography that you did is really wonderful. The colors are composition is up to the mark.
Posted 10/01/2018 - 09:53
Link
You have a real talent for street photography, No. 7 is priceless!
All the best for 2018.
Cheers
Mike
All the best for 2018.
Cheers
Mike
Posted 10/01/2018 - 09:56
Link
For colour I love the first and last entries but your street portraits are exceptional, in particular the poignant picture of the elderly couple walking along the pavement.
David
David
Posted 11/01/2018 - 00:21
Link
thanks guys!
no Alan no wildlife in 2017 - maybe selling the big dog - who knows?
no Alan no wildlife in 2017 - maybe selling the big dog - who knows?
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Posted 11/01/2018 - 04:16
Link
Great set of pictures there. If you are calling this worst then I'm eagerly waiting for your best.
Posted 11/01/2018 - 08:37
Link
I can but agree with what others have said. I wish I could get my street shots to be this good.
Posted 11/01/2018 - 10:03
Link
Nice set again. I like the angle you chose for no. 6
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 11/01/2018 - 13:55
Link
Always been a fan of your street stranger series.
Great set
Great set
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 11/01/2018 - 21:04
Link
The street shots are great as always, but you are also a talented landscape and wildlife photographer so I would echo Alan as I would also like to see more of this type of work from you.
There's no denying the quality of this set as a whole, funnily enough number 11 stands out for me as it appeals to my quirky side!
Regards
David
There's no denying the quality of this set as a whole, funnily enough number 11 stands out for me as it appeals to my quirky side!
Regards
David
Posted 12/01/2018 - 20:32
Link
thanks David very kind
and same to everyone
and same to everyone
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1521 posts
15 years
12 pics that jumped out in the the folder this evening
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
9)
10)
11)
12)
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/