2 more with the fallen tree branch

cardiffgareth
Posted 01/09/2016 - 22:33 Link
So I went back down today for a second round with the fallen branch. Today I moved the tree branch further into the quarry lake. The colour image I under exposed to grab more colour and then brought the exposure back PP.

Comment Image
The Fallen Tree by Gareth Williams, on Flickr


Comment Image
The Fallen Tree by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo