11th July - Duxford - Flying Legends

jeallen01

Link Posted 16/06/2015 - 08:09
Morning

Just booked a ticket (my wife's not coming) for Saturday - anyone else thinking of going?
http://fighter-collection.com/cft/flying-legends-2015/
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)

jeallen01

Link Posted 01/07/2015 - 20:51
Bump - anyone coming along?
jeallen01 wrote:
Morning

Just booked a ticket (my wife's not coming) for Saturday - anyone else thinking of going?
http://fighter-collection.com/cft/flying-legends-2015/

K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)

Defragged

Link Posted 01/07/2015 - 22:05
I will be there. I've been going for the last several years. It's a brilliant airshow but to get around all the hangars etc you need several days.
I shall be there with my son who is a member of the 'Air Combat Group'. They will have self made enclosure situated somewhere along the barrier which usually sports some A.C.G. banners so they can be easily spotted by the sharp eye. Feel free to look me up but until the flying starts I could be anywhere.

I'll be staying at the Hilton on the Friday & Saturday evening and on the Saturday the group will be visiting two museums near Hendon & Uxbridge but on Sunday I shall be at Duxford by 8.30am and hopefully it will be a glorious day.

See you there maybe!!!

PS I've just read your post again and noted you will be there on Saturday so I won't see you after all... tilt! sorry. I hope you have a great day anyway.

Best regards.....
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
Last Edited by Defragged on 01/07/2015 - 22:10

jeallen01

Link Posted 01/07/2015 - 22:11
Defragged wrote:
I will be there. I've been going for the last several years. It's a brilliant

See you there maybe!!!

"Unfortunately", I'll be there on Saturday
John

AlJones2402

Link Posted 10/07/2015 - 22:17
Bag packed. Car packed. Ready to roll.
May bump into a fellow pentaxian over the weekend. 😊

Feel free to pm me and I'll forward my mobile if interested.

jeallen01

Link Posted 10/07/2015 - 22:46
Rob - PM sent
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.