1000 Engines

K10D
Posted 10/06/2017 - 22:01 Link
A heads up for this event.

link

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
alfpics
Posted 10/06/2017 - 23:20 Link
Link isn't working for me Gary
Andy
vic cross
Posted 11/06/2017 - 07:52 Link
Or me. All I get is a page that says "About Blank"
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
MrB
Posted 11/06/2017 - 08:46 Link
Web search result:

http://www.1000engines.co.uk

Cheers
Philip
K10D
Posted 11/06/2017 - 18:26 Link
MrB wrote:
Web search result:

http://www.1000engines.co.uk

Cheers
Philip
Thanks for that Philip. Apologies to others. Me thinks I pressed a key too soon!

Best regards
Too far from a shore.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo