[WTB] Camera bag

stratosk
Posted 26/03/2014 - 14:18 Link
Looking for a camera bag in good condition, especially Crumpler that it can fit a dslr with lens and 2 extra lenses or 1 lens and 1 flash. Seller must be willing to post to Greece!

Waiting for your PMs!
Thank you in advance
Edited by stratosk: 26/03/2014 - 14:19
vic cross
Posted 26/03/2014 - 15:26 Link
I can't help you with a bag but I thought you might like to know that there is another Greek member who I sold some batteries to a few years ago. His name is Christos Iossifides. His email chiossif -at- yahoo.com
In the UK some of us from time to time get together and have a day out. I thought you might like to do the same.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Edited by moderator: 26/03/2014 - 15:31
johnriley
Posted 26/03/2014 - 15:32 Link
I've disguised that e-mail address to protect your Greek friend! Is he happy to have his e-mail shared in public?
Best regards, John
vic cross
Posted 27/03/2014 - 08:42 Link
Sorry John. I didn't think. Old age creeping up on me.
CHEERS Vic.
PS John take it out completely if you want. Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Edited by vic cross: 27/03/2014 - 08:43

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo