Windleshaw Chantry

by Cliff-P

These are the remains of the Windleshaw Chantry which was built by Sir Thomas Gerard, Lord of the Manor, in 1435 as thanksgiving for a safe return from the wars.The small burial ground is seperate from the main cemetery and contains the graves of many important people over the centuries.
Uploaded30/12/2008 - 20:12
CategoryGeneral
Shutter Speed1/30
Aperturef/11
LensN/A
ISOArray
Focal Length21mm
Views/Likes25/0
TagsN/A

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.