Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Pentax SMC 50mm Lens & Kood A Filter Set

Tooks
Posted 16/10/2008 - 11:24 Link
These are the last couple of bits from my 'Grand Pentax Sale'..!

First up is an SMC Pentax-M 1:1.7 50mm lens. It shows a little sign of use, like most lenses this old, but the optics and aperture blades are perfect and fully functional. The specs on the lens in the pictures below are dust, and the lenses are unmarked.

It also comes with both lens caps, and an aftermarket lens hood, which although probably doesn't do very much, protects the front of the lens against knocks etc (and stops the lens looking 'lost' on the front of your camera if we're honest!). Filter size is 49mm.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Asking £30 posted via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Secondly, and lastly (honest!), is a Kood A filter holder and 3 filters. The holder has a 55mm thread, but I'll include a 55mm to 52mm step down ring so that it will fit the Pentax kit lens (52mm thread). The A series won't fit on lenses much bigger than the kit lens anyway, as the square filters themselves are only 67mm x 67mm.

The filters are Dark Grey Grad, Light Grey Grad and a Circular Polariser (which is round, and fits in its own slot on the holder). All three filters can be slotted into the holder giving you a range of options, and they are all unmarked.

Ok, so it's not a Lee or even Cokin filter set, but it's a good introduction to filters, and there are shedloads of other filters available cheaply on www.7dayshop.com if you want to experiment!

Comment Image

Are these worth £10 posted to somebody?? It seems a shame to bin them...

As ever, any questions, just ask.

Thanks!
Father Ted
Posted 16/10/2008 - 11:45 Link
PM sent
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K10d, *istDL, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Tooks
Posted 16/10/2008 - 12:11 Link
Cheers!

All sold to Father Ted!

Thanks.
Edited by Tooks: 16/10/2008 - 12:12
Father Ted
Posted 16/10/2008 - 12:22 Link
Now just got to see if I can do them justice
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K10d, *istDL, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.