The deadly game


Photo Information
The entry from my camera club competition
17/11/2014 - 22:53jambodog6a
CategoryHumour / Fun
Shutter Speed2 sec
Aperturef/11
LensN/A
ISO200
Focal Length43mm
Views/Likes53/0

K10D

Link Posted 18/11/2014 - 00:24
A good image. Well thought out and presented.

Best regards

drobbia

Link Posted 18/11/2014 - 03:40
X 2 - Very Imaginative, spot on POV tg
K10D wrote:
A good image. Well thought out and presented.

Best regards


"It's not what you look at that's important, it's what you see" - Thoreau
Quote:

GIULIO57

Link Posted 18/11/2014 - 07:26
10 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPG

davidtrout

Link Posted 18/11/2014 - 10:31
Very clever idea and well carried through. I hope it did well in your club competition.
David

PPG: PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout

Teaka53

Link Posted 18/11/2014 - 13:32
davidtrout wrote:
Very clever idea and well carried through. I hope it did well in your club competition.
David

PPG: PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout

x2
Malc

autumnlight

Link Posted 18/11/2014 - 17:10
Teaka53 wrote:
davidtrout wrote:
Very clever idea and well carried through. I hope it did well in your club competition.
David

PPG: PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout

x2

x3
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

Stuey

Link Posted 19/11/2014 - 19:43
Very nice, interesting and different
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.