swamp (2)

by senn

Pentax 55-300
(Av)
Uploaded14/06/2011 - 21:20
CategoryWildlife / Nature
Shutter Speed1/100
Aperturef/14
LensN/A
ISO250
Focal Length300mm
Views/Likes72/0
Tagsswamp, BW

autumnlight
Posted 14/06/2011 - 21:30 Link
Lovely light reflections on the tips of the grass, thank you so much for helping me with the f settings it's helped me a lot ( hopefully )
analogue
Posted 14/06/2011 - 22:18 Link
I really like it! The foreground shines a lot with the dark background.
Good decision to make B&W.
Well done, Nuri.
GIULIO57
Posted 15/06/2011 - 07:42 Link
PPG
nonur
Posted 15/06/2011 - 08:51 Link
analogue wrote:
I really like it! The foreground shines a lot with the dark background.
Good decision to make B&W.
Well done, Nuri.

+1.
Regards,
Nezih
senn
Posted 15/06/2011 - 21:05 Link
autumnlight wrote:
Lovely light reflections on the tips of the grass, thank you so much for helping me with the f settings it's helped me a lot ( hopefully )

Hi Maria, .. I'm glad you take my comment for helpful. I comment your pics cause they really please me ..

cheers,
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Edited by senn: 15/06/2011 - 21:08
senn
Posted 15/06/2011 - 21:07 Link
Guys, .. I'm always grateful to you for your encouraging comments, ..

best wishes
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Charlotte
Posted 15/06/2011 - 21:11 Link
I really like this senn - especially viewed large.
The grass heads look like they've been sprinkled with fairy dust.

Lovely effect.

Kind regards
Charlotte
szgabor
Posted 16/06/2011 - 05:48 Link
I like the nice light effect, it's a great back lit composition. The conversion is perfect too.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
senn
Posted 16/06/2011 - 07:43 Link
szgabor wrote:
I like the nice light effect, it's a great back lit composition. The conversion is perfect too.

Thank you Gábor, .. your feedbacks are always very welcome

cheers,
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
senn
Posted 18/06/2011 - 17:53 Link
Charlotte wrote:
I really like this senn - especially viewed large.
The grass heads look like they've been sprinkled with fairy dust.

Lovely effect.

Kind regards
Charlotte

Thanks a lot Charlotte, .. your encouraging comment is much appreciated
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.