Station Master

Station Master

Photo Information
19/06/2014 - 21:03bwlchmawr
CategoryPortraits / People
Shutter Speed1/125
ApertureN/A
LensN/A
ISO200
Focal Length28mm
Views/Likes63/0

Jumbo48

Link Posted 19/06/2014 - 21:56
This is a lovely shot Andrew, I like it very much it has a great feel to it if you know what I mean.
Regards John/Jumbo

Bobbinalorry

Link Posted 19/06/2014 - 23:01
Jumbo48 wrote:
This is a lovely shot Andrew, I like it very much it has a great feel to it if you know what I mean.

Jumbo seys it for me too.
Best Regards, Larry.

All the gear & no idea.

graysummers

Link Posted 19/06/2014 - 23:38
Where do you hide that time machine? Say hello to H G Wells when you see him next time. Lovely rendition of the railway station story that continues.
"The Latent Image that exists before development is a truly mystical and exciting entity and some subsequent individual photographs can make the spine tingle."

Good Fortune:

Gray Summers. Website www.graysummers.com

GIULIO57

Link Posted 20/06/2014 - 07:23
You already know my opinion about your compos and pp...Good
PPG

davidtrout

Link Posted 20/06/2014 - 09:18
Excellent period piece Andrew. I felt sure it was yours when I first saw the thumbnail. Is this the West Somerset Railway?
David

PS: Just seen your earlier post so could this be the Severn Valley Railway?

PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
Last Edited by davidtrout on 20/06/2014 - 09:39

bwlchmawr

Link Posted 20/06/2014 - 09:49
Thanks folks.
davidtrout wrote:
Excellent period piece Andrew. I felt sure it was yours when I first saw the thumbnail. Is this the West Somerset Railway?
David

PS: Just seen your earlier post so could this be the Severn Valley Railway?

PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout

Sorry David, should have said: Severn Valley last weekend. It takes only 40 minutes more than the trip to West Somerset railway but the carriages are in a different league. More varied locos too. Stations are equal. Of course, WSR has a considerable edge when it comes to scenery.
Best wishes,

Andrew

"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference.  All of them can record what you are seeing.  But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050 http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05

drobbia

Link Posted 20/06/2014 - 16:09
Time Machine of a classic take. thanks, tg
"It's not what you look at that's important, it's what you see" - Thoreau
Quote:

autumnlight

Link Posted 20/06/2014 - 20:44
Perfect shot, lovely sepia tones.
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

Teaka53

Link Posted 20/06/2014 - 21:20
graysummers wrote:
Where do you hide that time machine? Say hello to H G Wells when you see him next time. Lovely rendition of the railway station story that continues.

Couldn't have put it better myself
Malc

pauljay

Link Posted 11/07/2014 - 11:26
This could quite happily grace the front cover of your book Andrew!
Paul.

Photography is not a sport. It has no rules. Everything must be dared and tried! (Bill Brandt)
jaypix
yankee44
PPG
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.