Paul #2

by trixie

Paul again this thime with his feet in the photo, I do have some with him and Mitchelle too.
Uploaded24/03/2012 - 22:03
CategoryPortraits / People
Shutter Speed1/30
Aperturef/5.6
LensN/A
ISO200
Focal Length26.25mm
Views/Likes66/0

davidstorm
Posted 24/03/2012 - 22:05 Link
Great foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure, but I think you might have been quite taken by Paul?

Another great image Trixie.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
trixie
Posted 24/03/2012 - 22:10 Link
davidstorm wrote:
Great foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure, but I think you might have been quite taken by Paul?

Another great image Trixie.

Regards
David

UMMMMMM don't tell Mike though hahahhah he was smashing
autumnlight
Posted 24/03/2012 - 23:37 Link
Super professional looking shot Trixie, now we know what you get up to when your not at work
pianoman
Posted 25/03/2012 - 00:17 Link
Well done trixie love the gleam in his eye lol

All this and you had photo's as well

Great shot well done you
All the best

David
puma
Posted 25/03/2012 - 02:04 Link
i said at the time good shot and itis
PPG link
Posted 25/03/2012 - 03:00 Link
Great shot Trixie!
Cheers - JD

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."
-Ansel Adams
GIULIO57
Posted 25/03/2012 - 09:50 Link
Perfect compo!!!! Perfect exposure.What kind of cake is this Trixie???
PPG
trixie
Posted 25/03/2012 - 10:11 Link
GIULIO57 wrote:
Perfect compo!!!! Perfect exposure.What kind of cake is this Trixie???

BEEFCAKE !!!!!thanks Guilio
trixie
Posted 25/03/2012 - 10:13 Link
autumnlight wrote:
Super professional looking shot Trixie, now we know what you get up to when your not at work

pianoman wrote:
Well done trixie love the gleam in his eye lol

All this and you had photo's as well

Great shot well done you

puma wrote:
i said at the time good shot and itis

Jimmy_Dean0 wrote:
Great shot Trixie!

A big thank you to everyone especilly to Shaun who arranged everything and set my camera up for me, couldn't have done it without him or Paul either, Thanks too to David for the lift too. Best wishes Trixie
Posted 25/03/2012 - 10:42 Link
Nice shot Trixie well done....Alan
trixie
Posted 25/03/2012 - 12:45 Link
rovingeyeproductions wrote:
Nice shot Trixie well done....Alan

Thanks Alan he was a good subject Best wishes Trixie
pauljay
Posted 26/03/2012 - 07:38 Link
That's really nice Patricia!
Paul.

Photography is not a sport. It has no rules. Everything must be dared and tried! (Bill Brandt)
PPG
trixie
Posted 27/03/2012 - 09:16 Link
pauljay wrote:
That's really nice Patricia!

Thanks you too Paul, they were both really lovely and nothing too much trouble

Best wishes Patricia
szgabor
Posted 31/03/2012 - 10:08 Link
Technically it's a perfect shot, but I don't like the composition. The view angle and the focal length of the used lens made an unwanted distortion IMHO. Sorry.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
trixie
Posted 31/03/2012 - 16:01 Link
szgabor wrote:
Technically it's a perfect shot, but I don't like the composition. The view angle and the focal length of the used lens made an unwanted distortion IMHO. Sorry.

Hello Gábor I dont mind if you don't like this pose, I planned it this way but I know its not to everyones taste, I;m not offended best wishes Trixie

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.