Hand made flower pot #2


Photo Information
Hand made flower pot #2. bought for a friends birthday, I just can't resist these, plants and pots. Taken today 7th March with Pentax K-x
07/03/2012 - 15:31trixie
CategorySpecialist / Abstract
BodyK-x
Shutter Speed1.76 sec
Aperturef/10.9
LensN/A
ISO100
Focal Length55mm

nonur

Link Posted 07/03/2012 - 17:21
Made of felt, very nice. I think you'll keep buying these, Patricia!
Regards,
Nezih

senn

Link Posted 07/03/2012 - 18:49
Hi Pat,

It's out of focus, .., but I like it for its lovely colours

best wishes
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG

trixie

Link Posted 07/03/2012 - 19:36
nonur wrote:
Made of felt, very nice. I think you'll keep buying these, Patricia!

senn wrote:
Hi Pat,

It's out of focus, .., but I like it for its lovely colours

best wishes

Thank you to both I know its out of focus but I loved the strawberry pot, I will have another try Nuri

autumnlight

Link Posted 07/03/2012 - 21:42
I love those plant pots Trixie they really are so pretty, great for Easter.
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

trixie

Link Posted 08/03/2012 - 15:38
autumnlight wrote:
I love those plant pots Trixie they really are so pretty, great for Easter.

Thank you Maria, its a bit out of focus, but I love the plant pot, as you say great for Easter

szgabor

Link Posted 10/03/2012 - 15:51
Nice composition, I like it, but it's blur. It isn't OOF, it's moved in. You used the lowest ISO value and a slower shutter speed. To prevent this effect you should use higher ISO value and shorter exposition time.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
My PPG site

trixie

Link Posted 12/03/2012 - 16:35
szgabor wrote:
Nice composition, I like it, but it's blur. It isn't OOF, it's moved in. You used the lowest ISO value and a slower shutter speed. To prevent this effect you should use higher ISO value and shorter exposition time.

Thank you my dear I just couldnt resist the plant pot. best wishes Trixie
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.