Pink Geranium after the rain.

Pink Geranium after the rain.

Photo Information
Still lots of geraniums in flower and lots with new buds on them but heavy rain is spoiling some of them. I will have to bring some inside as the frost will be here before we get much later into October, what a thought.
10/10/2011 - 17:31trixie
CategoryFlowers & plants
BodyK-x
Shutter Speed5/8
Aperturef/8
LensN/A
ISO400
Focal Length55mm

GIULIO57

Link Posted 10/10/2011 - 17:49
Nice pink-violet natural color. I like drops of water. Compo is
PPG

nonur

Link Posted 10/10/2011 - 18:44
Nice crop, bright and beautiful colour and indication of rain; well done, Patricia!
Regards,
Nezih

trixie

Link Posted 10/10/2011 - 20:34
GIULIO57 wrote:
Nice pink-violet natural color. I like drops of water. Compo is

nonur wrote:
Nice crop, bright and beautiful colour and indication of rain; well done, Patricia!

Thank you both for your lovely comments. Best wishes Patricia

autumnlight

Link Posted 10/10/2011 - 21:29
It's a lovely shot Trixie and a lovely colour of Geranium, the rain enhances it. The weather is atrocious and yet they never fail to put on a display.
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl
Last Edited by autumnlight on 10/10/2011 - 21:31

trixie

Link Posted 11/10/2011 - 08:51
autumnlight wrote:
It's a lovely shot Trixie and a lovely colour of Geranium, the rain enhances it. The weather is atrocious and yet they never fail to put on a display.

I love them Maria and always grow them every year. Off to Brighton tomorrow hope the weather will be better there! Thank you as always for your lovely kind comments, Best wishes Trixie

szgabor

Link Posted 13/10/2011 - 10:58
I like the nice colours and those water drops on the petals.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
My PPG site
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.