My garden,

My garden,

Photo Information
My garden since winter, the first nine months. Oh this year has flown by, and soon I will retire, I dont know what I will do with my time
these are all taken with my pentax cameras and edited in iPiccy
25/09/2013 - 08:46trixie
CategoryFlowers & plants
BodyN/A
Shutter SpeedN/A
ApertureN/A
LensN/A
ISON/A
Focal LengthN/A

puma

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 08:53
This is a well documented set and well put together well done Boss
my web site http://www.swilsonphotography.foliopic.com/
PPG link

trixie

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 09:43
puma wrote:
This is a well documented set and well put together well done Boss

thank you so much, Speak soon I hope

Justmypix

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 11:32
nice composition - even if the upper left is a little bit too dark imho
www.justmypix.de

GIULIO57

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 11:41
Superb work...almost a Botany Handbook look!!! Nice
PPG

senn

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 12:18
excellent idea .. well executed, Pat

best wishes,

nuri
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG

june

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 14:54
That's lovely - is'nt nature wonderful, and a camera.
regards,
jaypar70

trixie

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 18:11
Justmypix wrote:
nice composition - even if the upper left is a little bit too dark imho

Thats because its winter and the evening was dark thank you for your comments though

trixie

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 18:12
GIULIO57 wrote:
Superb work...almost a Botany Handbook look!!! Nice

thank you so much Giulio, your so kind

trixie

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 18:12
senn wrote:
excellent idea .. well executed, Pat

best wishes,

nuri

thank you too Nuri, soon be christmas !!!!

trixie

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 18:13
june wrote:
That's lovely - is'nt nature wonderful, and a camera.
regards,

thank you so much June, lovely to see you again

tyronet2000

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 20:24
Could be the front cover for a calendar. Lovely
Regards
Stan

PPG

trixie

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 21:07
tyronet2000 wrote:
Could be the front cover for a calendar. Lovely

thanks Stan, wait until I put my autumn ones on for 12 months then it will be complete, or 3 winter, 3 spring 3 summer and 3 autumn that will do it

autumnlight

Link Posted 25/09/2013 - 23:57
Lovely compilation Trixie, i've put mine on a disc to music, from Spring to Winter, choosing the music was time consuming though.
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

trixie

Link Posted 26/09/2013 - 08:44
autumnlight wrote:
Lovely compilation Trixie, i've put mine on a disc to music, from Spring to Winter, choosing the music was time consuming though.

Oh thats a clever idea, I dont have too much time to do this yet, but as I keep saying When I retire!

focus

Link Posted 26/09/2013 - 13:49
This is a wonderful idea Trixie and beautifully presented! - mary.

Teaka53

Link Posted 26/09/2013 - 14:37
trixie wrote:
tyronet2000 wrote:
Could be the front cover for a calendar. Lovely

thanks Stan, wait until I put my autumn ones on for 12 months then it will be complete, or 3 winter, 3 spring 3 summer and 3 autumn that will do it

Can't wait
Malc

szgabor

Link Posted 25/12/2013 - 18:18
Lovely collage, I like it.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
My PPG site
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.