She's In Love With The Boy


Photo Information
The last of my five children is now married...(Hurray!)

This was just a candid shot, but no matter, my new daughter-in-law had only eyes for my son!
03/09/2011 - 03:44JudithAnn
CategoryPortraits / People
Shutter Speed1/250
Aperturef/4.5
LensN/A
ISO100
Focal Length70mm
Views/Likes64/0

puma

Link Posted 03/09/2011 - 08:50
Very beautiful so photogenic well done ive got a long way to go with my last two lol
my web site http://www.swilsonphotography.foliopic.com/
PPG link

sam-joseph

Link Posted 03/09/2011 - 11:15
It's all good until he leaves the toilet seat up the 500th time. Nice shot, this. Should find its way into the wedding album.
Regards
Sam-Joseph
Pentax K7, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO EX, Sigma 70-300 APO, Sigma 1.4x TC, Vivitar 2x TC. Takumar 135mm f2.5, SMC Pentax A 50mm 1:1.7, SMC Pentax -M 1:4 200mm, Pentax X70

autumnlight

Link Posted 03/09/2011 - 13:02
Stunning photo of the bride, i like the way you have concentrated on her lovely face, my youngest son leaves home soon and i'm left on my own with the Hubby (oh dear)
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

trixie

Link Posted 03/09/2011 - 13:29
autumnlight wrote:
Stunning photo of the bride, i like the way you have concentrated on her lovely face, my youngest son leaves home soon and i'm left on my own with the Hubby (oh dear)

Its so beautiful and Maria you will be fine LOL cheers Trixie

JudithAnn

Link Posted 04/09/2011 - 01:13
sam-joseph wrote:
It's all good until he leaves the toilet seat up the 500th time. Nice shot, this. Should find its way into the wedding album.
Regards

Oh...I don't know...I am still married 35 years this month!!!

Thank you all for your comments. I am making them a photo book and this image is definitely in it.
https://www.jastandringphotos.com

nonur

Link Posted 04/09/2011 - 10:01
Wonderful wedding shot!
Regards,
Nezih

szgabor

Link Posted 05/09/2011 - 09:42
Lovely expression, nice wedding shot.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
My PPG site

Clayboss

Link Posted 06/09/2011 - 11:22
What a lovely smile, he can't go wrong there! Have you got one of him smiling ?

Best wishes,

David W

JudithAnn

Link Posted 06/09/2011 - 17:37
Clayboss wrote:
What a lovely smile, he can't go wrong there! Have you got one of him smiling ?

Best wishes,

David W

Yes....have a look at my portfolio...it was posted on the gallery a day or so after
https://www.jastandringphotos.com
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.