Three

Photo of the Week 

Photo Information
A picture of three rounded-bales taken at Piano Grande a few years ago. Manual exp. Tripod. PENTAX K20D with PENTAX 55-300mm. Really nice playing with colors and lines while sun rays through clouds depicted strange shapes onto the ground.
10/06/2022 - 14:39GIULIO57
CategoryLandscape / Travel
Shutter SpeedN/A
Aperturef/18.0
ISO100
Focal Length70mm

maranatha

Link Posted 10/06/2022 - 15:47
Stunning Colures
A question is only easy when you know the answer ..

OldTaffy

Link Posted 10/06/2022 - 22:15
Great image. What a wonderful selection of crops, to give you such a variety of intense colours. That 55-300 mm lens is an excellent performer.
A few of my photographs in flickr.
Lizars 1910 "Challenge" quarter-plate camera; and some more recent stuff.

davidwozhere

Link Posted 11/06/2022 - 00:19
A veritable kaleidoscope of colour. I often wonder how European farmers make the boundaries to areas of different crops. We have fences, hedges and roads but in Europe there isn't even a fence to protect the railway lines.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

loadoftripe

Link Posted 11/06/2022 - 09:39
Brilliant picture, brilliant colours.

leep

Link Posted 11/06/2022 - 12:09
Wow, what a sight to behold! Then at the hand of an expert the scene beautifully produced, as shown here.

tommyt

Link Posted 11/06/2022 - 15:26
Must agree with all above comments Giulio, the colours are vibrant, the compo is good and the three closest hay bales are perfectly placed. Simply a stunning photo..Liked..tommyt.

Flan

Link Posted 11/06/2022 - 16:41
Gorgeous and a delightful to the eye.

MikeInDevon

Link Posted 11/06/2022 - 19:22
Wonderful abstract feel.

Liked

Cheers
Mike

Grodgeman

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 09:59
Very pleasing!

go4IT

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 12:58
!5 out of 10! Say no more, just feast your eyes on this baby.

Fishbones

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 14:15
Gorgeous light, colours and lines. Such a great and inspiring image 😊
“Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop.” – Ansel Adams

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:22
maranatha wrote:
Stunning Colures

Thank you.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:24
OldTaffy wrote:
Great image. What a wonderful selection of crops, to give you such a variety of intense colours. That 55-300 mm lens is an excellent performer.

Right...55-300 Is a wonderful Lens.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:28
davidwozhere wrote:
A veritable kaleidoscope of colour. I often wonder how European farmers make the boundaries to areas of different crops. We have fences, hedges and roads but in Europe there isn't even a fence to protect the railway lines.

Interesting remark.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:29
loadoftripe wrote:
Brilliant picture, brilliant colours.

Thank you so much
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:30
leep wrote:
Wow, what a sight to behold! Then at the hand of an expert the scene beautifully produced, as shown here.

Thank you for your words.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:30
tommyt wrote:
Must agree with all above comments Giulio, the colours are vibrant, the compo is good and the three closest hay bales are perfectly placed. Simply a stunning photo..Liked..tommyt.

Thank you so much.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:31
Flan wrote:
Gorgeous and a delightful to the eye.

Thank you.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:31
MikeInDevon wrote:
Wonderful abstract feel.

Liked

Cheers
Mike

Thank you so much.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:32
Grodgeman wrote:
Very pleasing!

Thank you.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:32
go4IT wrote:
!5 out of 10! Say no more, just feast your eyes on this baby.

Thank you.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/06/2022 - 19:34
Fishbones wrote:
Gorgeous light, colours and lines. Such a great and inspiring image 😊

I've been lucky to find such an inspiring location.
PPG

tommyt

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 00:23
May i be the first to congratulate you Giulio on POTW. Its a wonderful shot and fully deserving of POTW, and should be framed and on the wall...tommyt

GIULIO57

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 05:18
tommyt wrote:
May i be the first to congratulate you Giulio on POTW. Its a wonderful shot and fully deserving of POTW, and should be framed and on the wall...tommyt

Thank you so much. You've been the First so a double Thank you.
PPG

Fishbones

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 13:29
Congratulations Giulio …outstanding 😊
“Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop.” – Ansel Adams

GIULIO57

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 14:16
Fishbones wrote:
Congratulations Giulio …outstanding 😊

Thank you so much, Tony.
PPG

davidtrout

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 14:49
Stunning use of colour and expert composition. A superb POTW Guilio.
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout

maranatha

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 15:18
Simple Beautiful and a well desired POTW well Done . Paul
A question is only easy when you know the answer ..

GIULIO57

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 17:52
davidtrout wrote:
Stunning use of colour and expert composition. A superb POTW Guilio.
David

Thank you David.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 17:52
maranatha wrote:
Simple Beautiful and a well desired POTW well Done . Paul

Thank you Paul.
PPG

davidstorm

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 22:05
A fabulous image and well deserving of the POTW.
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

K10D

Link Posted 13/06/2022 - 22:34
Outrageously good.

GIULIO57

Link Posted 14/06/2022 - 07:46
davidstorm wrote:
A fabulous image and well deserving of the POTW.

Thank you so much.
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 14/06/2022 - 07:47
K10D wrote:
Outrageously good.

Thank you....very very much.
PPG

swarf

Link Posted 17/06/2022 - 09:37
Giulio

Just back from holiday, so first sight of this one. I agree with all the comments above about both the composition and the colours - just beautiful. I remember my trip to the Piano Grande and the absolute beauty of the colours.

Congrats on POTW - well deserved.

Phil
K-5iiS; K-r; ME Super; ME; DA* 16-50 f2.8; DA 18-135 WR; DA 55-300 WR; HD DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited; FA 50mm f1.4; A50mm f1.7; DAL 18-55mm; M40mm f2.8; + assorted non-Pentax lenses

My Flikr Page link

GIULIO57

Link Posted 17/06/2022 - 11:13
swarf wrote:
Giulio

Just back from holiday, so first sight of this one. I agree with all the comments above about both the composition and the colours - just beautiful. I remember my trip to the Piano Grande and the absolute beauty of the colours.

Congrats on POTW - well deserved. Thank you Phil for line words. I Hope you enjoyed holydays. Best Regards to your wife....and Hope to meet you both again in Italy.....when weather Will be fine. Today 36!!(CELSIUS).

Phil


PPG

Nigelk

Link Posted 17/06/2022 - 15:13
What a colourful patchwork and great composition. Congratulations on POTW

GIULIO57

Link Posted 17/06/2022 - 16:53
Nigelk wrote:
What a colourful patchwork and great composition. Congratulations on POTW

Thank you for your support.
PPG

pauljay

Link Posted 14/07/2022 - 09:47
Well done Giulio! It's a splendid shot!
Paul.

Photography is not a sport. It has no rules. Everything must be dared and tried! (Bill Brandt)
PPG

GIULIO57

Link Posted 22/07/2022 - 04:19
pauljay wrote:
Well done Giulio! It's a splendid shot!

Thank you very much, Paul.
PPG
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.