Trixes truffles.

by trixie

Trixies truffles, I know Christmas has passed but thought I might like to see what I made this year.
Uploaded28/12/2012 - 11:49
CategoryHumour / Fun
Shutter SpeedN/A
Aperturef/3.2
LensN/A
ISO200
Focal LengthN/A

tyronet2000
Posted 28/12/2012 - 12:33 Link
Very tempting selection but Oh! All those calories
Regards
Stan

PPG
trixie
Posted 28/12/2012 - 18:49 Link
tyronet2000 wrote:
Very tempting selection but Oh! All those calories

Look dont touch! they have all gone now, I sold hundreds and hundreds. Happy New Year if I dont get back before new year. Trix
senn
Posted 28/12/2012 - 19:37 Link
so colourful, and so lovely composed, .. they look delicious, .. thanks for sharing them, Pat
.. and I don't care "calories"

.. best wishes
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Edited by senn: 28/12/2012 - 19:38
GIULIO57
Posted 28/12/2012 - 19:43 Link
In a small village in the south of Italy these cakes are known as "Tits of Nuns"!!! Sorry but I'm a naughty boy...sometimes!! Nice photo and good colour balance
PPG
trixie
Posted 28/12/2012 - 20:36 Link
senn wrote:
so colourful, and so lovely composed, .. they look delicious, .. thanks for sharing them, Pat
.. and I don't care "calories"

.. best wishes

I am working on a new recipe soon, and of course you must try one or two! and be my guinea pig! You cannot count calories in my trade. Best wishes to you Pat
trixie
Posted 28/12/2012 - 20:37 Link
GIULIO57 wrote:
In a small village in the south of Italy these cakes are known as "Tits of Nuns"!!! Sorry but I'm a naughty boy...sometimes!! Nice photo and good colour balance

They are called Nipples of Venus too.. you are naughty but hey I like you Best wishes Trix
autumnlight
Posted 29/12/2012 - 14:55 Link
Lovely looking truffles Trixie and nice shot, you are so clever, i never bake ha ha
trixie
Posted 29/12/2012 - 15:20 Link
autumnlight wrote:
Lovely looking truffles Trixie and nice shot, you are so clever, i never bake ha ha

Hello Maria, I bake nearly everyday!!! never eat them though!! hope you have had a nice time at Christmas. Best wishes Trixie
AndrewA
Posted 29/12/2012 - 16:25 Link
Just wanted to say, I have eaten some of these, they are lovely!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
szgabor
Posted 29/12/2012 - 17:18 Link
It looks good. I like it.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
trixie
Posted 30/12/2012 - 15:36 Link
AndrewA wrote:
Just wanted to say, I have eaten some of these, they are lovely!

thanks Andrew, I havent any left now, but glad you enjoyed them.
trixie
Posted 30/12/2012 - 15:36 Link
szgabor wrote:
It looks good. I like it.

thank you too Gábor, hope you had a good christmas and Happy New Year to you

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.