Echinacea


Photo Information
Just one of these lovely flowers amongst the daisy, even though its still a daisy member.I use it all winter to ward off colds and flu. Beautiful and useful
25/07/2011 - 08:43trixie
CategoryFlowers & plants
Shutter Speed1/125
Aperturef/16
LensN/A
ISO400
Focal Length55mm

sandinista

Link Posted 25/07/2011 - 10:34
Colourful, bright, sharp and good DOF, nice shot Trixie
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot

PPG
Gear Not enough!!

Flickr
My not so new website

Corker2211

Link Posted 25/07/2011 - 13:17
Nice Photo, Trixie. Have almost the same thing here, but just never gave it a Post.

Stay Well
Les
"Those who do nothing . . . make no mistakes in Life"

http://s404.Photobucket.com/home/Corker2/index

I'm just full of questions . . . It's the only way I learn anything! I have so, so, much to learn using my Pentax K100D DSLR

pianoman

Link Posted 25/07/2011 - 16:38
Oh Trixie this has to viewed large I love it love the dof the ,striking colours its a great shot wish I could emulate the quality
All the best

David

trixie

Link Posted 25/07/2011 - 16:48
sandinista wrote:
Colourful, bright, sharp and good DOF, nice shot Trixie

Thank you Jim appreciate your kind comments, Cheers Trixie
Corker2211 wrote:
Nice Photo, Trixie. Have almost the same thing here, but just never gave it a Post.

Stay Well
Les

Get it uploaded on here then lets see it, cheers Trixie
pianoman wrote:
Oh Trixie this has to viewed large I love it love the dof the ,striking colours its a great shot wish I could emulate the quality

Thats a really great compliment from you David, thank you so much cheers Trixie

GIULIO57

Link Posted 25/07/2011 - 17:36
Good compo. I like position of flower in the low left corner that obliges eyes to scan the whole frame. This is a complete dish for eyes and a wonderful way to show real world to observers IMHO.
PPG

trixie

Link Posted 25/07/2011 - 19:00
GIULIO57 wrote:
Good compo. I like position of flower in the low left corner that obliges eyes to scan the whole frame. This is a complete dish for eyes and a wonderful way to show real world to observers IMHO.

Thank you so much I appreciate your lovely words, I'm so glad everyone likes this photo best wishes Trixie

autumnlight

Link Posted 25/07/2011 - 20:28
Absolutely beautiful Trixie, i agree with all the above comments, you are really coming into your own now.
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

szgabor

Link Posted 25/07/2011 - 21:49
Nice colours, nice composition. And the shot is sharp enough. I love this flower I take a lot of shots every year. Maybe I will upload some of them.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
My PPG site

trixie

Link Posted 26/07/2011 - 07:45
autumnlight wrote:
Absolutely beautiful Trixie, i agree with all the above comments, you are really coming into your own now.

Thank you so much Maria and Gábor too, for your lovely kind comments. cheers Trixie
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.