Pink blossom

Pink blossom

Photo Information
Back to blossoms, this time I have cropped the right hand side out and brightened it up a bit.
21/04/2011 - 07:25trixie
CategoryFlowers & plants
BodyK-x
Shutter Speed1/80
Aperturef/5.6
LensN/A
ISO400
Focal Length18mm

prsjnb

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 10:09
You have captured the tint and delicacy of the blossom beautifully and offset them against the blurred background. Thoughtful cropping has resulted in a delightful composition.

Way to go Trixie

Jon

GIULIO57

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 10:49
Sharp and good.
PPG

autumnlight

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 12:51
Lovely colour, light and sharpness achieved on this one Trixie, new you could do it
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

trixie

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 12:53
prsjnb wrote:
You have captured the tint and delicacy of the blossom beautifully and offset them against the blurred background. Thoughtful cropping has resulted in a delightful composition.

Way to go Trixie

Jon

Thank you Jon, and Giu, think is a magnolia that has opened up, thank you for your lovely comments Cheers Trixie

trixie

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 12:54
autumnlight wrote:
Lovely colour, light and sharpness achieved on this one Trixie, new you could do it

Thank you Maria, had an off day yesterday Haha back on formI hope cheers Trixie

nonur

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 19:01
You've done well with this, Trixie. I especially like the compo.
Regards,
Nezih

Cliff-P

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 19:41
Very well photographed Trixie.
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses

sandinista

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 19:42
Excellent work Trixie, I think you've hit the sweet spot with this one. Perseverance pays off in the end, good work
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot

PPG
Gear Not enough!!

Flickr
My not so new website

szgabor

Link Posted 21/04/2011 - 21:04
It's perfect, Trixie. Nice colours, composition and well managed DOF. I like it.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
My PPG site

trixie

Link Posted 22/04/2011 - 07:45
nonur wrote:
You've done well with this, Trixie. I especially like the compo.

A big thank you to everyone, your so kind with your comments, helping along too. Cheers Trixie

trixie

Link Posted 22/04/2011 - 07:46
Cliff-P wrote:
Very well photographed Trixie.

sandinista wrote:
Excellent work Trixie, I think you've hit the sweet spot with this one. Perseverance pays off in the end, good work

szgabor wrote:
It's perfect, Trixie. Nice colours, composition and well managed DOF. I like it.

Thank you one and all Happy Easter too.

puma

Link Posted 22/04/2011 - 10:24
Just a superb shot! you are finding your feet now and its good to see you comming on so fast its lovley
my web site http://www.swilsonphotography.foliopic.com/
PPG link

trixie

Link Posted 22/04/2011 - 18:42
puma wrote:
Just a superb shot! you are finding your feet now and its good to see you comming on so fast its lovley

Thank you so much Shaun I'm thrilled with your comments, and really enjoying the camera and most of all the Pentax Site and all you lovely folk. Cheers Trixie
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.