Blossom, no 2

Blossom, no 2

Photo Information
Thanks for the tip Maria, I have cropped the leaves off the left side, I think it looks better. Cheers Trixie :
12/04/2011 - 09:06trixie
CategoryFlowers & plants
BodyN/A
Shutter SpeedN/A
ApertureN/A
LensN/A
ISON/A
Focal LengthN/A

june

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 12:19
This is lovely, so pure and very much what spring represents.
Regards, June
jaypar70

trixie

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 12:40
june wrote:
This is lovely, so pure and very much what spring represents.
Regards, June

Thank you June, I love springtime, thank you for your kind comments.

autumnlight

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 14:08
I think it looks better too, it's made a big difference, one to be proud of.
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

GIULIO57

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 19:51
Good-Very GOOOOD
PPG

trixie

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 20:19
trixie wrote:
june wrote:
This is lovely, so pure and very much what spring represents.
Regards, June

Thank you June, I love springtime, thank you for your kind comments.

autumnlight wrote:
I think it looks better too, it's made a big difference, one to be proud of.

GIULIO57 wrote:
Good-Very GOOOOD

Thank you so much, I cannot say thank you enough for help and tips and encouragement that you all have given me. Cheers Trixie

szgabor

Link Posted 13/04/2011 - 09:14
I like it better. Nice crop.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
My PPG site

trixie

Link Posted 13/04/2011 - 17:32
szgabor wrote:
I like it better. Nice crop.

Thank you Gabor, that praise indeed coming from you, much appreciated.Cheers trixie

thoramay

Link Posted 13/04/2011 - 18:54
I love the use of the leaves to give expresion to the flowers. Only spoilt by the lower flower head which can be cropped out. It does nothing for the picture except to draw the eye away rfrom the main flower which is so well taken that it needs no distraction.
Again, just an opinion and how the picture speaks to me.
regards Thoramay.

trixie

Link Posted 14/04/2011 - 07:28
thoramay wrote:
I love the use of the leaves to give expresion to the flowers. Only spoilt by the lower flower head which can be cropped out. It does nothing for the picture except to draw the eye away rfrom the main flower which is so well taken that it needs no distraction.
Again, just an opinion and how the picture speaks to me.
regards Thoramay.

May try that and upload a cropped version thanks for ypur comment, cheers trixie
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.