Just a lovely day

by autumnlight

Relaxing enjoying the view on a rare warm day in March.
Uploaded15/04/2012 - 13:21
CategoryGeneral
Shutter Speed1/60
Aperturef/8
LensN/A
ISO200
Focal Length70mm
Views/Likes38/0

GIULIO57
Posted 15/04/2012 - 16:39 Link
Just a normal snapshot BUT I like your use of BW...contrast is right and this gives a special feeling
PPG
bwlchmawr
Posted 15/04/2012 - 18:55 Link
Quite a busy and complex image, Maria. I like it!
Best wishes,

Andrew

"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference.  All of them can record what you are seeing.  But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050 http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
autumnlight
Posted 17/04/2012 - 13:48 Link
GIULIO57 wrote:
Just a normal snapshot BUT I like your use of BW...contrast is right and this gives a special feeling

bwlchmawr wrote:
Quite a busy and complex image, Maria. I like it!

Thank you both.
szgabor
Posted 19/04/2012 - 08:05 Link
I like its calmness and the nice conversion with the strong contrast. Nice work, Maria.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
autumnlight
Posted 19/04/2012 - 22:38 Link
szgabor wrote:
I like its calmness and the nice conversion with the strong contrast. Nice work, Maria.

Thank you as always Gabor.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.