Ricoh Announce GR III Street Edition With New Touchscreen Trigger Function

Ricoh have announced a new special edition GR III camera which is an homage to street photography featuring urban colours and unique accessories.

11/06/2020 - 09:40

GR III Street edition

Ricoh have announced a GR III Street Edition Special Limited Kit, with only 3500 units available worldwide.

The new Street edition GR III has a metallic grey body with a grained texture to represent the asphalt of the streets and an eye-catching orange-yellow lens ring. We reviewed the original GR III Back in March 2019.

The street edition has an all-new feature as well - the ability to trigger the camera by tapping the LCD screen. Ricoh call this 'Full Press Snap by LCD'. The shutter is triggered using the touchscreen, cancelling the autofocus and fixing the focusing at the pre-assigned Snap Focus distance. Ricoh say this allows for ultimate responsiveness to capture unrepeatable moments, which is the essence of street photography.

GR III street edition

The GR III Street Edition comes with the following accessories:

• 2x rechargeable battery DB-110
  • External Viewfinder GV-2 (SE)
  • Genuine leather hand strap GS-2 (SE)
  • Orange-Yellow Ring Cap GN-1 (YO)

The Street Edition GR III is set to be available from 17 July 2020 with an RRP of £1099.99.

No related photos found. Check out the Pentax User Gallery.

smc

Link Posted 23/06/2020 - 22:44
Love the look of this.

Alistair

Link Posted 23/09/2020 - 22:35
The film industry now performs well and provides such a good service to our audience. A lot of businessmen doing work in the film industry and grow up day by day. The best online paper writing service Recommend to you that you should also join the film industry and you have basic skills.

WacoRoofing

Link Posted 20/10/2020 - 20:50
Looks amazing! I love the black finish. I'm looking for a new camera for my roofing business. Will definitely check it out. https://www.wacoroofingpros.com

RiversE

Link Posted 06/02/2021 - 16:07
This is the camera I am going to get for our team. Looks like the perfect little portable camera that will meet all our needs. Thank you!
We are definitely upgrading! www.drywallcoquitlambc.com

muneer

Link Posted 22/03/2021 - 11:11
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. nemzetközi szállítmányozás Europa-Road Kft.
Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

a02134679

Link Posted 29/04/2021 - 07:39
Our products (product of polylaminated、food container aluminum foil、Aluminium coils for heatexchange、Aluminum coils for caps) are sold to Italy, South Korea, Australia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries. The annual export volume of aluminum materials can reach 토토사이트

skicka-blommor

Link Posted 30/04/2021 - 19:23
Vert interesting post, well written. thanks!🙏
----------------
SEND FLOWERS HERE:
skicka blommor till uppsala
skicka blommor till malmö
skicka blommor till göteborg
skicka blommor till stockholm
Last Edited by skicka-blommor on 30/04/2021 - 19:25

a02134679

Link Posted 04/05/2021 - 09:56
Love the work you guys put in this blog! Excellent writing and the content of this very useful 스포츠토토
Last Edited by a02134679 on 04/05/2021 - 09:57

a02134679

Link Posted 04/05/2021 - 09:59
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. 먹튀폴리스

a02134679

Link Posted 04/05/2021 - 10:01
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe 사다리사이트

a02134679

Link Posted 04/05/2021 - 10:03
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article 메이저놀이터

a02134679

Link Posted 10/05/2021 - 09:08
It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. lyrics picture 해외축구중계

a02134679

Link Posted 10/05/2021 - 09:11
it very bothersome to inform the reality on the other hand 온라인카지노

a02134679

Link Posted 10/05/2021 - 09:12
I find it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I'll
surely come again again. 먹튀검증

muneerahmed1

Link Posted 21/05/2021 - 13:20
The camera body has been treated with an attractive metallic gray finish that designed to appeal to a street photographer, symbolizing the asphalt pavement in the city.... wall mounted stags head