Pentax K-1 Firmware Update

The Pentax K-1 has a firmware update coming that adds new functions to the camera.

20/09/2016 - 10:22

Pentax K 1 In Hand (3)

Ricoh Imaging will be releasing a firmware update for the Pentax K-1 towards the end of September that adds new functions and improves settings.

Pentax Forums says that V1.30 will bring the following updates:

• The Electronic Shutter can be selected at the Menu to reduce camera shake from the mechanical shutter when shooting with Live View mode.
  • 1:1 Crop Mode - The square crop mode, originally seen on the K-1 prototype, is back.
  • You will be able to go back to single-shot mode while BKT is selected on the Function Dial
  • You will be able to choose to bracket for the Type 2 AA filter simulator setting.

(Via Pentax Forums)

No related photos found. Check out the Pentax User Gallery.

peternutkins

Link Posted 23/09/2016 - 19:50
Great!
Peter Nutkins
peternutkins.photography

JaneSmith76

Link Posted 31/10/2017 - 01:40
I was waiting for this update for a long time cause I had some issues with last version!
Juegos Friv: ˇLos mejores juegos gratis Online sólo en Friv!

Nomiiameen

Link Posted 30/09/2018 - 18:57
Sins is a dazzling motion picture and with the assistance of this film, we can take in a considerable measure of things in regards to the unavoidable truths that apply to everyone and exceptionally solid connection with God. All things considered, I try to do my essay paper and I think the entire site is exceptionally basic and generally appealing.

Himanshu123

Link Posted 19/06/2019 - 07:54
Nice article, I have a tutorial for all windows 10 user just from here learn how to clear cookies in windows 10 internet explorer in easy steps without wasting your precious time.

maryamkhan980

Link Posted 25/07/2019 - 11:54
Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Crawley Tax Accountants