Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

WTB Tamron Adaptall 24mm 2.5 01B ör 01 BB

fgpinarli
Posted 09/03/2023 - 19:34 Link
I'm looking for only the lens (I have the PKA adaptall, with good optics acceptable cosmetics, and affordable price. Shipping to Turkey can be with Royal Mail International Tracked ör standard, depending on the value of the item. Also wellcome decent inexpensive MF 24mm ör wider primes and zooms with m42 and PK/A mounts.
Thank you very much for reading.
Best regards

Güçlü
fgpinarli
Posted 09/03/2023 - 19:40 Link
Is there any decent MF 19-35mm m42 mount lenses around ?
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 10/03/2023 - 08:32 - Helpful Comment Link
I don't know if the Vivitar/Cosina 19-35mm was made in an M42 version - probably, because it's available in every other mount of the time. Not sure if it'd be classed as decent though - I've only used it on film, stopped down, and for that it's fine. If it's for use on digital I'm not sure it really would be.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
fgpinarli
Posted 10/03/2023 - 16:51 Link
Thanks Jonathan. İt will be better to go for a 24mm prime. These also are not many at modest prices but I see some affordable lenses branded as Hoya, Vivitar, Tokina, Makinon, Chinon, Cosina etc with PK mount.
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 11/03/2023 - 08:52 Link
I understand that those other brands will be inferior in quality to the Tamrons, which have a good reputation. A genuine Pentax one would be better I'm sure but they are much more expensive.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
smc
Posted 11/03/2023 - 09:55 Link
PM sent

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.