Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

WTB Pentax 12-24mm Lens.

Hayzeedays
Posted 24/02/2014 - 22:25 Link
I know this is probably wishful thinking...but is there any one willing to part with their Pentax 12-24mm? Willing to pay good price - need it for next weeks trip. Its either that or I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and buy a new one - ouch!!
Puggy
Posted 25/02/2014 - 00:11 Link
Have you considered renting one for your trip? looks like 72 quid for a week.

http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/article/12/hire.html

When are you travelling? I have a 12-24 that I was pining over for months but now I have it I'm not sure when I'll use it as travel is out of the window for the moment. Problem is I won't get another opportunity to own one so I'd be silly to sell.
My Photos link
Me link
Hayzeedays
Posted 25/02/2014 - 07:53 Link
Puggy wrote:
Have you considered renting one for your trip? looks like 72 quid for a week.

http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/article/12/hire.html

When are you travelling? I have a 12-24 that I was pining over for months but now I have it I'm not sure when I'll use it as travel is out of the window for the moment. Problem is I won't get another opportunity to own one so I'd be silly to sell.

I would really like to actualy own one of these with a passion - not just for the trip. But renting is a good idea, I had not thought of that and would save a few pennies for the trip.

Thank you for your reply.

Carl
Vaards
Posted 25/02/2014 - 22:27 Link
Hayzeedays
Posted 25/02/2014 - 23:04 Link
Very tempting at that price...but my heart is set on the 12-24!
Vaards
Posted 25/02/2014 - 23:44 Link
Ok, I understand you - my dear quality folk.
Hayzeedays
Posted 26/02/2014 - 08:04 Link
Thank you all for taking the time to look and reply. Just to let you know I have taken a leap and bought a new one (Woohoo!!) Found a supplier on Ebay selling them for £675.00 in Scotland. Cant wait until it arrives!

Carl
maurisimo
Posted 27/02/2014 - 10:35 Link
Well done for taking the plunge ....! You'll love it.

In case others are looking for a mint very lightly used one, I'm selling mine. All boxed and in perfect cosmetic & optical condition.

Selling as I have the Sigma 8-16, and am using that now for architectural interior work. I'm in Brittany but no problem shipping.
Rich S
Edited by maurisimo: 27/02/2014 - 11:08

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.