Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

WTB: Pentax K-x + 18-55mm lens

morpheus71
Posted 09/02/2019 - 12:24 Link
Hi.

My daughter is looking to buy her first DSLR camera for her 12th birthday, I have suggested a K-x, having happily used one (until fairly recently) for many years myself.

Definitely keen to hear from anyone selling a K-x body and ideally with an 18-55mm SMC/ DAL lens too

Cheers
Posted 09/02/2019 - 13:04 Link
Have you seen this in the Classified Adverts Forum, as it seems to fit the bill:

link

Regards
Mike
Tyr
Posted 09/02/2019 - 13:20 - Helpful Comment Link
morpheus71 wrote:
Hi.

My daughter is looking to buy her first DSLR camera for her 12th birthday, I have suggested a K-x, having happily used one (until fairly recently) for many years myself.

Definitely keen to hear from anyone selling a K-x body and ideally with an 18-55mm SMC/ DAL lens too

Cheers

Hey! In the linked thread I have a K-r for sale. It has a few minor niggles but otherwise is in full working order. I'll happily let the camera, accessories and 18-55 go for £100.00 delivered. If you want any further pictures or information, let me know either in one of the threads or by private message.
jeallen01
Posted 09/02/2019 - 21:45 - Helpful Comment Link
Tyr wrote:
morpheus71 wrote:
Hi.

Cheers

Think that the K-r would be a better bet than the K-x because it shows the focus point whereas the K-x does not..

K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Edited by jeallen01: 09/02/2019 - 21:47
morpheus71
Posted 10/02/2019 - 01:10 Link
jeallen01 wrote:
Tyr wrote:
Quote:
Hi.

Cheers

Think that the K-r would be a better bet than the K-x because it shows the focus point whereas the K-x does not..

Many thanks

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.