Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Whitby Goths 2021

K10D
Posted 27/10/2021 - 16:01 Link
Seems like that time has arrived.

I'll be there on Saturday all day and possibly early Sunday depending on other priorities.

Red coat, big camera with ring flash & small camera.

Best regards
Inspiration is rarer than a plate glass camera.....
johnriley
Posted 27/10/2021 - 17:26 Link
Wow, that's crept up on me, we've got other things on Saturday so we'll have to see what we can do on Sunday. Thanks for posting the reminder!
Best regards, John
bforbes
Posted 27/10/2021 - 22:28 Link
I'm going to give it a miss
geordie01
Posted 28/10/2021 - 16:47 Link
Never been do not care for Whitby allways crowded.
K10D
Posted 28/10/2021 - 19:59 Link
geordie01 wrote:

So I assume you based your reason on word of mouth or seeing pictures of crowds there but it's the "always" that I found odd.

I've been regularly over the last year and it's been reasonably busy. Major event always attract the crowds. I was last there on Oct 11th for the day. Very quiet with fewer people than has bee the norm. Just as well since getting food indoors is a problem as businesses can't get staff, so service is slow.
Mike-P
Posted 28/10/2021 - 20:28 Link
Would love to go, just too far for me unfortunately.
pschlute
Posted 28/10/2021 - 20:42 Link
Too far for a short trip for me too. But always look forward to the excellent images that get posted on here.
geordie01
Posted 29/10/2021 - 09:41 Link
K10D wrote:
geordie01 wrote:

So I assume you based your reason on word of mouth or seeing pictures of crowds there but it's the "always" that I found odd.

I've been regularly over the last year and it's been reasonably busy. Major event always attract the crowds. I was last there on Oct 11th for the day. Very quiet with fewer people than has bee the norm. Just as well since getting food indoors is a problem as businesses can't get staff, so service is slow.

Been a few times to Whitby just not at the goth festival every time to crowded for me so first hand experience not word of mouth my choice.
Edited by geordie01: 29/10/2021 - 10:08
K10D
Posted 29/10/2021 - 11:09 Link
geordie01 wrote:
K10D wrote:
Quote:

Been a few times to Whitby just not at the goth festival every time to crowded for me so first hand experience not word of mouth my choice.

Well that's clarified the statement up of "never been".

Best regards

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.