What's your latest acquisition?

Defragged

Link Posted 04/11/2019 - 11:24
reso wrote:
A very nice sigma 12-24

The Sigma 12-24 is a gem.

But like the man said, "You'll need a K-1 now!"
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!

Benz3ne

Link Posted 05/11/2019 - 16:03
Excited to receive John's 50mm f/2.8 Macro, and have also capped it with a Moman mini tripod, as directed by Chris. Should be nice for some table-top style macro pics or getting down and dirty with floor-time macro!

HarisF1

Link Posted 05/11/2019 - 21:56
Moman mini-tripod, might as well have one in the kit!

HarisF1

Link Posted 06/11/2019 - 22:42
Tell you what guys, I just saw a drop damaged DA* 16-50 go for 27 + pnp on eBay earlier today. Had a reminder around 50 secs before the end and somehow got distracted. My loss is someone's gain - I was considering up to 50 for it!

And the price it sold for will be worth it for the hood alone!

pschlute

Link Posted 06/11/2019 - 22:58
Hollywood

Peter

My Flickr page

Benz3ne

Link Posted 07/11/2019 - 13:46
Benz3ne wrote:
Excited to receive John's 50mm f/2.8 Macro, and have also capped it with a Moman mini tripod, as directed by Chris. Should be nice for some table-top style macro pics or getting down and dirty with floor-time macro!

I believe the lens is currently with my wonderful neighbours, safe and sound no doubt, for me to pick up later!
The Moman mini tripod arrived while I was on my lunch break, so I hurriedly constructed it whilst stuffing my face with left-over, homemade, smoked basa and sweet potato curry, adorned with coriander and red chilli...

...where was I? Yes, it's solid! Really nice little hunk of metal, feels very rigid and sturdy and basically new, complete with a pan-able ballhead. Fantastic for 20 posted!

McBrian

Link Posted 11/11/2019 - 12:30
The best day backpack I've found so far, I tried the 350 size but the camera compartment was a wee bit on the small side (Amazon is a lot cheaper)
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.

Benz3ne

Link Posted 11/11/2019 - 12:40
Two lenses on their way to me... one from this parish, one from an auction site...
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.