What did InSanaty Clause bring u 4 Xmas?

Don

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 02:25
I got a 35mm 2.4, some memory cards!

That should go good with my photography!

I also got a wine making kit!

That should go great with my other hobbies... drinking and falling down!

Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

Hardgravity

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 08:07

Lots of interesting beers for me...

...and a bottle of Saphire gin.

Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

I've some gallerieshere CLICKY LINK! and my PPG entries.

Gwyn

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 10:15
A new titanium watch amongst other things. No photography stuff.
It was a good Christmas though with no arguments for a change.

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 10:20
A PocketWizard Plus II system with 4 receivers ( Did not expect that one ) a voucher for a Pop Up Hide (as they could not choose which one is the right pattern for me), so I am off on the 5th to see which one to get) and a Light Box.

..... oh and I to got a Bottle of Saphire Gin and a Bottle of Plymouth Gin (Love them both and its the usual I get from a couple of friends for Christmas, sadly they never last longer then the first week of the New Year

..... and last but not least 'Chelsea' lost

Have a nice one
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.

flossie

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 10:27
My OH has an evil sense of humour sometimes.... So I got a pair of photo books to help me out - one of politicians caught at inopportune moments, and the other full of awful 80's family portraits...

Oh and a big pile of Black Sheep beer & a box of chocolate biccies to soften the pain...
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...

johnriley

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 10:38
We largely for ourselves just bought the things we wanted as we went along this year - spontaneous presents as needed - but Sue is very happy with her Kindle plus other oddments.

She's getting a bonus I-10 soon as I had £100 in Amazon vouchers sitting in my account and that's the perfect match!
Best regards, John

amoringello

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 11:19
I got; an Xmas tie, PJs, and deodorant. (not really sure what thats trying to say)...

But I also got a big bonus at work, so I went and picked up a 27" iMac quad core i7 with 16GB memory.

Beyond the nice speed increase, the monitor can actually dim down to be profiled at 6500K. The colorimiter always registered my old LCD monitors wayyy too high and I had to manually adjust brightness of each photo before each printing to compensate. Color tracking seems to be much better than the older iMacs from two years ago as well.

Also, bottled my Christmas Black Cherry mead on Christmas Day.

So it was a good day.

mowog

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 11:27
All I got this Christmas, was a huge gas bill.

I did get 50% more Christmas cards than last year, tho'..... six, compared to last years four!
But I am thankful for small mercies... My Christmas dinner of a Tesco Value sausage sandwich, tasted rather better than expected... And the hole in the roof didn't get any bigger!
No man is worth his salt, who has not been banned from at least one Forum, and two Flickr groups.

Mowog.
Last Edited by mowog on 28/12/2010 - 11:43

Gwyn

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 12:41
Mowog - you should enjoy this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrYShIOki70

Misery enjoys company .

1947lcs

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 12:43
Some one gave us both the Norovirus for Christmas. Expected 7 for dinner but everything canceled so we are doing it on New Years Day.

Chrismas dinner was a boiled egg.

Les
K5, DAL18-55,SMC 50mm f2,DA 55-300, SCM F 35-70 and all the help I can get.

malvern_man

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 12:43
I got a SIGMA 50-200 HSM OS lens ( via SRS )

A Hoya UV filter and a Samsonite Trekking Premium DFV100 Camera Bag plus other non photographic things.

Regards, Chris.
My Website

techno-terminator

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 13:18
I got a bottle of Rosť [ and I normally never drink rosť ]

But them I gave myself a new central heating boiler on the 13th
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs

mowog

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 13:21
Ha-ha!.. Thank you Gwyn. That was brilliant!. And I see that there are a whole series of them. I will watch them all.

I take comfort in the certainty that my Christmas sausage of dubious content sandwich, will have tasted better than Don's home made Canadian wine, will.
No man is worth his salt, who has not been banned from at least one Forum, and two Flickr groups.

Mowog.

andrewk

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 13:23
A Pentax AF360FGZ flash from SRS.

Andrew
Flickr photostream

Dangermouse

Link Posted 28/12/2010 - 13:31
Samyang 85mm f1.4 (which I'll post a thread about when I have a chance to get some decent images, early tests are very promising) and a "photo to stretched canvas kit". This appears to be a stretched canvas and an adhesive sheet which you print the image on, then apply to the canvas. Currently finding an image worth using it for!
Matt

Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.